Anyone Cruising May 15, 2004 on the Magic?

A DIS-meet sounds great! Just to let you know for the cruise list ,we have changed cabins--we are now in 7556. Thanks! Counting down the days.

Tracy

I'm really surprised we don't have more people posting to this thread..... Our cruise is only a little over 2 months away. :) Where is everyone?

Lisa

Originally posted by lisab1291
I'm really surprised we don't have more people posting to this thread..... Our cruise is only a little over 2 months away. :) Where is everyone?

Lisa

Hey, Lisa! Maybe we'll have the ship alll to ourselves!!

:jumping1:

I'm ok with havin' the ship to ourselves!! We're going to the parks for a few days after the cruise and park hours are still somewhat short and it's a little scary how easy it's been making ps for supper...no being put on hold, getting lots of time choices, gottaluvEeyore was even told she didn't need her conf. # and he wouldn't give it to her 'til she made him, lol. Kept sayin' she wouldn't need it! Here's to empty ship and empty parks!!::yes::

Originally posted by 2tinksmom
I'm ok with havin' the ship to ourselves!! We're going to the parks for a few days after the cruise and park hours are still somewhat short and it's a little scary how easy it's been making ps for supper...no being put on hold, getting lots of time choices, gottaluvEeyore was even told she didn't need her conf. # and he wouldn't give it to her 'til she made him, lol. Kept sayin' she wouldn't need it! Here's to empty ship and empty parks!!::yes::

I was thinking of doing one day in a park but I just figured a Saturday would be crowded! I planned on doing Disney Quest but I maybe a park is doable, huh? Hmmm...but WHICH park?! Oh...the decisions!! They just keep coming!! ;)

Sorry I haven't been posting... it has been crazy busy the past couple of weeks.

I had reading week 3 weeks ago (and of course didn't do half the work I was hoping too:o ) and in the two weeks that I have been back at school I have had;

3 midterms, 3 quizzes, a presentation, 2 assignments and have been planning a week long spirit week in my residence that started two days ago... :crazy:

Of course, I wouldn't mind if the ship was super emtpy... although, I have never found the adult areas to be overcrowded, but it would make getting to that pin book a lot easier!

Have a great Disney Day
Katdb

I was also wondering where everyone was, it seems really quiet which is surprising considering when we booked our cruise around 3mths ago there was very little availability.

I keep checking the thread to make sure it's at least on pg 1 or 2 so everyone can see it, but still very few posts from new cruisers.

The whole ship for just us....now there's a thought :teeth:

Alba

Hi All--

My husband and I will be on this cruise and we are both very excited. These boards have been a tremendous help and sanity saver while we wait for our trip in May. This is our first Disney cruise.

We will be experiencing this all for the first time with our very special friends--they have two adorable children who will be staying home this time around--my husband and I don't have any children but we love WDW and look forward to experiencing all that DCL has to offer(which from reading the boards--sounds like a TON of FUN)!

Can't wait for May!

Hi Corkycat

Hey more may 15th cruisers, welcome to our group :wave2:

If you want to join the fun we are arranging a dismeet, kindly organised by katdb and we have an e-mail loop going so we get to know a bit about each other before we meet up, kindly organised by NYDisneyMom (e-mail sayvillemom@aol.com).

Drop them a PM or e-mail if you want to join in.

Alba

Originally posted by corkycat
Hi All--

My husband and I will be on this cruise and we are both very excited. These boards have been a tremendous help and sanity saver while we wait for our trip in May. This is our first Disney cruise.

We will be experiencing this all for the first time with our very special friends--they have two adorable children who will be staying home this time around--my husband and I don't have any children but we love WDW and look forward to experiencing all that DCL has to offer(which from reading the boards--sounds like a TON of FUN)!

Can't wait for May!

Hi Corkycat! Like Alba said...let me know if you want to join out loop!!

Just a reminder guys...it's almost time to book the excursions!! Yipeee!!!!!
:jumping1:

:D I'm so excited to go on this cruise!! This will be my first cruise with my boyfriend. We booked this cruise over a year ago and the wait is so exciting!!! We are a young couple but if anyone whats to chat, e-mail me!! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Hey Anne,

Welcoming to our Cruise section :) I noticed that we are actually the same age (I was born June 27th, 1984).

Can't wait to meet you!

Katdb

Well the big day is only 56 days away. Has anyone booked their excursions yet? We are still trying to decide. I joined the email loop a few weeks ago. But I guess I haven't figured out how it works exactly. I have received a number of emails from Phyllis and have sent some responses (mainly questions), but haven't received any responses back from them. Well it's still fun reading everyone elses questions and anwers. Hope to see some of you in 56 days!

Hey..Michelle in Houston...if you're out there, can you email me your correct email address. Seems we've been sending our loop email to some guy named Mike in Houston by mistake. Thanks!!

sayvillemom@aol.com

:cool:

I'm baaaack!!! And boy do I have a lot of catchin' up to do!! I bet Mike, whoever he is, is probably calling to schedule his own DCL cruise after all the e-mails he's gotten!!::yes:: We did book our excursions (well, actually Teresa booked ours...Thanks Teresa!!!). We're on the Doubloon Sail and Snorkel and we're doing parasailing on CC (even tho I'm deathly afraid of heights...I promise to be brave because Savannah (10) is going tandem with me and I don't want to have to pay for therapy for her in the future...gotta save for the next cruise!!:sunny: Can't wait to get on the Magic and hopefully meet up with you guys!!

We've decided to book the Champange Catamaran Sail for St. Thomas. Is anyone else doing this excursion? We are calling today to book. Hope it isn't filled already. There is a post about this excursion on the main board. It sounds great.

Only 49 more days!!!!!!!!!!!:)

NYDisneyMom

Phyllis, I'm beginning to think you are living on these boards :teeth:

Well, why not it seems the rest of our cruise group are :tongue:

I'm off to my other home now....our yahoo group.

Alba

Originally posted by ALBA
NYDisneyMom

Phyllis, I'm beginning to think you are living on these boards :teeth:

Well, why not it seems the rest of our cruise group are :tongue:

Alba

I do...I DO!!! Fortunately for me, though, I work at home and I'm online all day for research, so it's just too easy for me to click that little star up on my toolbar to check in on these addictive boards!

I don't know WHAT I'm gonna do AFTER the cruise!! I may actually get a lot more work done!! :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter