Anyone else get annoyed.. (School Supplies)

This goes back a few pages so, sorry, ahead of time, but I wanted to address the people who were complaining about their school fees.

I received an email the other day at work (I'm a teacher) from our administrators that explained the fees schools charge for things. Apparently those fees are set by the state dept of education. Schools are not supposed to charge fees (like technology, PE, chemistry, whatever) unless it has been approved by the state.

So... from what I understand, these fees are not arbitrary but dictated by the higher ups. I know it doesn't really help, but at least it's an explanation!

We usually need to spend approx. $150.00 per child (I have 2). What really gets me is every year they ask for scissors, yet we never get them back at the end of the year. Where do all those scissors go?

Maybe the scissors are with all the lost socks! (Sorry. I couldn't resist.):laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter