Anyone else having issues with My Disney Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it hasn’t been mentioned here on TPAS, on other boards, forums, and websites it’s been noted that new ticket structuring goes into place next month. In order for the new structuring to be up and running by mid-October, Disney has to get all that new programming into the MDX system. ;)
Where can I get some more info on when this restructuring is likely to happen, etc? I'll be in WDW around the first of October, so thinking I should upgrade my tickets to AP certificates. Thanks.

Where can I get some more info on when this restructuring is likely to happen, etc? I'll be in WDW around the first of October, so thinking I should upgrade my tickets to AP certificates. Thanks.
@rteetz has been following the ticket pricing. Full details haven’t been released especially regarding APs, but yes, if you are thinking of upgrading to APs, it would be best to do so prior to mid-October as a precaution.

I still have some canceled dining showing up in mine. It wont let me clean that out either.

@rteetz has been following the ticket pricing. Full details haven’t been released especially regarding APs, but yes, if you are thinking of upgrading to APs, it would be best to do so prior to mid-October as a precaution.
Can you upgrade package tickets before you get to the park?

All my tickets are gone on both the MDE app of my phone & ipad, and they also don't show up on the computer with chrome or firefox.
Same here. Fastpasses, APs, and MNSSHP tix all missing from both the app and the website using Chrome, IE, etc. My three kids have also disappeared from my Friends & Family. My dining plans are all intact. I also took screen prints of all of my trip information just in case since I had read that there were intermittent issues with the App and the Website. Hope they get it resolved soon.

My MVMCP tickets had been missing all day yesterday. This morning one of them was back, and now both are showing again.

I'm still taking screencaps of everything just for my recordkeeping in case this happens again before my November trip, but at least for my account everything is back to normal.

Oh for goodness sake. I spent 3 hours refreshing the chat, when it occurred to me that I've had glitches before when things wouldn't work when I was in the Canadian vs US versions of the website. I switched to US and it works instantly.

Maybe Disney just hates Canadians?

My MVMCP tickets had been missing all day yesterday. This morning one of them was back, and now both are showing again.

I'm still taking screencaps of everything just for my recordkeeping in case this happens again before my November trip, but at least for my account everything is back to normal.

I kept every emails for this vacation and made notes of the reservation #'s.

Oh for goodness sake. I spent 3 hours refreshing the chat, when it occurred to me that I've had glitches before when things wouldn't work when I was in the Canadian vs US versions of the website. I switched to US and it works instantly.

Maybe Disney just hates Canadians?
Nah. I have issues with getting into the chat too.

Looks like Disney has the site down...can't get to Friends & Family, Reservations and Tickets, etc. Maybe it's a sign that we'll all see our correct information shortly...fingers crossed!

Can you upgrade package tickets before you get to the park?
Tickets purchased directly from Disney can be upgraded by calling. You can upgrade your tickets in a package but if it’s the basis for Free Dining, you aren’t able to upgrade to APs...you can only add on ticket entitlements.

So I guess I've been out of the loop. Ticket prices are going up again in October? Is there a thread somewhere that this is being discussed? Haven't seen anything anywhere, but maybe not looking in the right place? Thanks!

SUCCESS.

After changing to the US site, I talked to an agent within 7 minutes.

First she tried to tell me that they were having issues with tickets and to try again later. I persisted (nicely).

Then she tried to tell me to call (I explained that I was from Canada and didn't want to sit on hold for 2 hours on a long distance call).

She send me a secure form to fill in my info.

She got my son's ticket to show up and ADDED HIM TO ALL OF MY FPs.

(So I am happy)

I asked about getting another FP for slinky dog and she said she wasn't able to do that. I decided not to press the subject and to continue to pursue that later via email or phone (once waits are no longer 2 hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter