Anyone else in the "No, I don't have a pin!" club?

ptrbryant

DIS Veteran
I am very, very happy for all of you who have called and discovered a pin attached to your name, resulting in a great resort discount. I think I've called about 6 times and, no, no and no again---there is no pin connected to my name, address or e-mail. Am I the only one??? I AM, however, at least getting a AAA discount on our POR room in May $129/nt. + tax).

Anyone else in my club? :grouphug:

Karla B. :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I have never gotten a post card or email code, and I have never had a PIN attached to my name. :sad2:

No postcard OR pin since about 1980! But its ok, I'm STILL going to Disneyworld in May! :earsgirl:

My husband and I are planning our 5th trip together for this July (it'll be our 6th trip for each of us though)...neither of us have ever received a code via postcard, email, or anything. I thought that when I because a Disney Store CM (back when TWDC still owned us) that I'd get on the "magical list" since every single one of my coworkers always were getting postcards and such...but to no avail. I have no idea how you can get one. Some people have said "demographics" but I'd love to know exactly what the demographic requirements are since I've had people living only about a mile away from me get a postcard and I will not...so are they dividing them up by city block? because she had the same zip code as I did. But it can't be just completely random where the system picks out names, because I know people who were getting them every single time a code came out. Drives me nuts. I'd like to get one...just ONE time.

I'm in the no PIN club. My cousin received a postcard with a pin attached to her name. We would have been able to use her PIN, but it expires before we are going. BTW, we are all going together so the ressie would have been in her name.

I sure wish I would get a postcard, email or something.

zippehsmom

Karla B.,

Are you my twin? I am also staying at POR in May with a AAA discount...have called 4 or 5 times, no PIN...

Ah well...I'm still thrilled to be going!!! :cool1: I don't expect a pin, but I'll probably try a few more times before our trip, just to be sure.

Everyone have a wonderful vacation! ::MickeyMo

I am also a member of the no pin club. The only discount I could count on is the AAA. :sad1: :rolleyes2 :badpc:

No PIN here, and I'm kinda miffed that we'll be paying $20 a night MORE than people in mods w/pin than our rack rate at Pop Century.

Also no PIN, no postcards, letters or email. :confused3

What does one have to do to qualify for that magic list????

:confused3 DH and I both have AP's forever. We have been to WDW for the last 10 years averaging 2 to 3 trips a year. We had the Disney Club Card when they offered it. We have AAA. We have bought their Disney Magazine Subscription. We have entered all Disney's Contest's and Surveys. We are subscribed to every Disney site and fourm. We have been talking to Disney considering the Vacation Club. Belong to the Rainforest Safari Club. Just booked a 7 day Disney Cruise. We only stay at Disney Resorts. We buy and support anything and everything Disney.. Wait! I think I just answered myself , Why would they offer us any, anything discount wise? They know they have us. But we are getting tired of Never getting an E-mail and we both have seperate e-mail addresses. Never once have we gotten a post card. We would Love to feel like valued customers for our vacation Loyality like so many others, maybe one day.
Months ago, I was told by a CRO that if we stopped coming to WDW for over a year that we would get offers? If this is so or not I don't know?
Chatty :confused3

Yep, nothing here either. I call and ask.... but, nope! Nada, Zip, Zilch, No Code for us.... :confused3 At least we have the Florida resident thing going for us, but I see the pin codes are better sometimes! Can't wait to be a part of the that "club."

Gotta laugh here...feeling like a middle schooler....LOL

GarrettJD said:
No PIN here, and I'm kinda miffed that we'll be paying $20 a night MORE than people in mods w/pin than our rack rate at Pop Century.

I can completely understand your feelings on that one. :( We are going to try to forget about it when we are staying in our Pop room at 99 a night in June.

I may not be your long-lost twin, but I AM your neighbor...I'm in Bowling Green, KY!!! This will be our first stay at POR (splitting it with Saratoga Springs) and we can't wait!!! DS9 is a huge Star Wars fan and it will be our first SWW, too!

Well, as for the rest of us, at least we now know we are not alone!!! :grouphug:

Karla B. :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :sunny:

Last year we went to Universal and stayed at the Royal Pacific. We had old park hopper tickets and went to the MK for 1 day.The very day we got home there was a post card from WDW with a pincode!!!

I'm so confused. Where do you call to see if there is a pin attached to your name? I know about postcards and e-mails and such but what's with this calling thing?

Ali

Hippychickali said:
I'm so confused. Where do you call to see if there is a pin attached to your name? I know about postcards and e-mails and such but what's with this calling thing?

Ali

You would just call CRO, and find some way to ask if you have one...may have deleted email, ;) aunt's cousin's brother's sister may have thrown out postcard; could they check if you have a discount code by your name, or anyone in your household? :teeth:

No pin for me either. It is kind of painful thinking I'll be paying $99+ tax for Pop in May. I can't remember the last trip I've paid "rack" rate. I did find out yesterday on my weekly call for pin code that my email address was not linked to my address profile, but was only on my reservation. I had the nicest CM who made sure my profile was updated with my email. He also advised that all the discount codes, postcards, etc. for this current season(up to 7/4/05, I believe)have all been released.

The only postcard I got was last fall, but good thing I didn't plan a trip as it would have been during one of the hurricanes! I did get to use a postcard rate once, but it was my sister who received it(even though she'd only been there with me before under a ressie I made!). We made a sister-only trip to take advantage of that postcard rate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter