Anyone else in the "No, I don't have a pin!" club?

Jusy added a day to our ressie in July. Still no PIN next to our name!!!! mimimom

No codes either, but at least I got the Swan for $159 post cruise in April.

We are staying at POR May 19-24 - also with no pin but AAA discount! Thought it would be a slow time, but have been reading alot of people are going because of something called Celebration?? Sorry to sound dumb to all of the Disney experts....this is our first trip. We are so excited even without a code!!!

Miss Kelly said:
No pin, postcard, etc for me either. We are paying approximately $200 a night at POR! :sad2:

For that, I think I would get AAA and see if they have AAA rates for when you are going.

Months ago, I was told by a CRO that if we stopped coming to WDW for over a year that we would get offers?
Nope, that can't be true...because I worked with people who'd go to WDW several times a year every single year and they'd receive pins at least 2-3 times a year. One woman in particular I know has never missed a year.

Another member for the no pin/code club.

Skipping a year doesn't work. We have been to WDW 6 times. Didn't go in 2004. Nothing here and I have asked quite a few times!

The kicker (to me) is that I found the 'code' to ask for with the pins and told the friends we are meeting there about it. It works for her but won't work for me! :confused3

I keep hoping though!

The kicker (to me) is that I found the 'code' to ask for with the pins and told the friends we are meeting there about it. It works for her but won't work for me!

Will your travel dates be the same as hers? If so she can book you a room too. The PIN codes are like the AP codes in that you can book up to 3 rooms at that price. Your travel dates would have to be inclusive of her dates so you couldn't check in before her or stay longer than her unless you split the ressie and had 2; one for when she wasn't there and one for when she was. :)

DMRick said:
For that, I think I would get AAA and see if they have AAA rates for when you are going.

I'm not a member of AAA, so would it really be worth it? How much money are we looking at? Thanks!! :sunny:

i dont *think* i have a pin. But im not sure. My parents might have gotten a postcard a couple of years ago... so maybe one of them has one on their name (most likely my father since most things go through his name). I should call and ask. I just have phone phobia lol i get really shy when i have to call places on the phone and ask questions! so childish of me!

weluvpluto said:
You would just call CRO, and find some way to ask if you have one...may have deleted email, ;) aunt's cousin's brother's sister may have thrown out postcard; could they check if you have a discount code by your name, or anyone in your household? :teeth:

Are you serious? I think I'd rather not have a PIN. Yikes.

Ali

Hippychickali said:
Are you serious? I think I'd rather not have a PIN. Yikes.

Ali

No :rotfl: , I was J/K... but you can say about the deleted email or you may have threw out your a postcard accidentally :teeth:

Member NPC-2005.
Have called at least 6-7 times and will keep trying. Cell phone calls are free nights and weekends, but need the 1-800- number for calling during the day.
Can someone help? Thanks.

June 30-July 6 Pop= $84 night w/AAA through Disney Travel.
Would love to change to POR= $79 w/pin...

Last trip 1985- off prop.

I've gotten post cards a couple of times, but always when I can't use them.

I haven't bothered to call to see if I have a PIN attached to my name, because I'm sure I won't have one. Things like that don't happen to me. And since I already have a reservation for this year, I'm sure they wouldn't give me a PIN. So I'm going to save myself the cost of the calls and be happy with my AAA discount for this year.

Good luck everyone!!!

ptrbryant said:
I may not be your long-lost twin, but I AM your neighbor...I'm in Bowling Green, KY!!! This will be our first stay at POR (splitting it with Saratoga Springs) and we can't wait!!! DS9 is a huge Star Wars fan and it will be our first SWW, too!

Well, as for the rest of us, at least we now know we are not alone!!! :grouphug:

Karla B. :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :sunny:

Hey Karla B.,

Yippee! I love to see a fellow Kentuckian on the Disboards! :teeth:

I'm sure your DS is counting down the days...as are we all! You guys have a wonderful trip and enjoy POR!

SDFGirl

Add us to the list. I kept making DH call since I have an AP and we have different last names ... that is, until AP discounts were announced.

Now I fear we'll never see a code since we got a vacation planner that sais something like "Welcome XX family, frequent guests at Walt Disney World". Uh oh, they know they have us by the Mickey ears! :earboy2:

jenjersnap said:
Add us to the list. I kept making DH call since I have an AP and we have different last names ... that is, until AP discounts were announced.

Now I fear we'll never see a code since we got a vacation planner that sais something like "Welcome XX family, frequent guests at Walt Disney World". Uh oh, they know they have us by the Mickey ears! :earboy2:

...by the Mickey ears :rotfl:
us too :)

Billysears said:
Member NPC-2005.
Have called at least 6-7 times and will keep trying. Cell phone calls are free nights and weekends, but need the 1-800- number for calling during the day.
Can someone help? Thanks.

June 30-July 6 Pop= $84 night w/AAA through Disney Travel.
Would love to change to POR= $79 w/pin...

Last trip 1985- off prop.
I'm on hold with them right now 1-800-828-0228. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter