Anyone Game? It’s my Sep 2013 Blog! I'm home; with a TR link in #1189, 10/14

Woo hoo 5 days!:banana::banana:

I am late on your blog but will catch up and look forward to your trip report!

Yeah to the countdown !

Thanks. Look forward to catching up with you at the World.

Oh, you're so right!!! I didn't even think of it like that!! SO exciting!!

:thumbsup2

Woo hoo 5 days!:banana::banana:

I am late on your blog but will catch up and look forward to your trip report!

Welcome!!! Thanks for joining in. :flower3:

Love your wide angle lens. The photo of Shot Tower is awesome!

Thanks Bob.

4 Day Countdown

Thunderbird Countdown – 4!

vintage_thunderbird_4__for_you_gerry_anderson_by_stick_man_11-d5pgvmj.jpg

In FOUR days time, I will be heading out on a 4-week vacation. Aside from DLR and FOUR parks at WDW, our trip will include time in the FOUR Corners area.

All Four One and One Four All.

princess::upsidedow

I can't believe that it's coming up so soon! Now that my concert is over, we can start thinking about packing for the weekend trip (which really isn't over the weekend, but I can pretend it's a weekend trip).

the building photos are gorgeous - I feel like I could spend all day window shopping and taking in all the details like that stunning mosaic floor.

Your countdown is so tiny - it's so exciting the trip is practically in your lap it's so close!

So excited for you! I can't wait to hear about all of your exciting adventures.

I am absolutely in love with all of your recent pictures. Now Australia is definitely on my travel radar. Everything looks so beautiful - almost rustic & modern at the same time, if that's even possible LOL

BTW, now I have the Thunderbirds movie theme song stuck in my head. DH got me hooked on this song, even though I've never seen the movie or TV show. This is my favorite version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzqSOO6B_Fw

I can't believe that it's coming up so soon! Now that my concert is over, we can start thinking about packing for the weekend trip (which really isn't over the weekend, but I can pretend it's a weekend trip).

the building photos are gorgeous - I feel like I could spend all day window shopping and taking in all the details like that stunning mosaic floor.

Your countdown is so tiny - it's so exciting the trip is practically in your lap it's so close!

So excited for you! I can't wait to hear about all of your exciting adventures.

I am absolutely in love with all of your recent pictures. Now Australia is definitely on my travel radar. Everything looks so beautiful - almost rustic & modern at the same time, if that's even possible LOL

BTW, now I have the Thunderbirds movie theme song stuck in my head. DH got me hooked on this song, even though I've never seen the movie or TV show. This is my favorite version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzqSOO6B_Fw

FOUR days!! Yay!!! It's just soooo close!!

It's getting close...three, two, one BLAST OFF!:banana::banana::banana:

I'm counting down some more!! :thumbsup2

3 Day Countdown

Thunderbird Countdown – 3!

cap031.jpg

Three is the number of people in my family that are getting incredibly excited about heading out on this trip in Three Days Time.

It’s definitely a trip for the Three Mouseketeers.

princess::upsidedow

I can't believe you leave in 3 days! Will you update here or start a post report? Pls PM with a link.

I don't know. I could ask a mod to move this to the appropriate TR section.....

What do people think? Start a new thread or keep going on this one (and move to the TR section) ?

wud b my vote -:goodvibes
-(and ask for it to be moved to the TR section) -

...enjoy and take plenty of pics.

T.T.F.N.popcorn::

I am way behind on your PTR and all of a sudden you are only a few days away till your trip. Great photos from the city and I will always looking forward to your pictures.

Well you have about 2, 610 posts left on this thread. If you post approximately four posts for each day and one post to reply to readers. That allows for 82 replies for each day of your trip. I think you will probably keep it under the 250 page limit, but you may cut it close. :lmao:

Well you have about 2, 610 posts left on this thread. If you post approximately four posts for each day and one post to reply to readers. That allows for 82 replies for each day of your trip. I think you will probably keep it under the 250 page limit, but you may cut it close. :lmao:

Lol. 3,2,1! Almost there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter