Anyone Game? It’s my Sep 2013 Blog! I'm home; with a TR link in #1189, 10/14

wud b my vote -:goodvibes
-(and ask for it to be moved to the TR section) -

...enjoy and take plenty of pics.

T.T.F.N.popcorn::

I hope to keep my record going for pictures.

:thumbsup2

I am way behind on your PTR and all of a sudden you are only a few days away till your trip. Great photos from the city and I will always looking forward to your pictures.

Right back at'cha. I love your pictures too. Maybe.....you'll be taking some of the same pictures with me. :hyper:

Well you have about 2, 610 posts left on this thread. If you post approximately four posts for each day and one post to reply to readers. That allows for 82 replies for each day of your trip. I think you will probably keep it under the 250 page limit, but you may cut it close. :lmao:

See? That's why we get on so well. I was doing the EXACT mental calculation last night too. I went and checked my DLR thread and the HK thread. On average, I'm posting at least 6 - 8 posts per day; on a BAD day. Disney days are looking at well in excess of 10 posts.

I think it may be too close for comfort. :rotfl:

New thread?

Lol. 3,2,1! Almost there.

Only THREE days to go! Oh my!! :banana::banana:

Yup. Even closer now.

2 Day Countdown

Today is September 11 in Australia. I just wanted to acknowledge the date and the events of the past.

Thunderbird Countdown – 2!

images

Two is the number of check-in bags that we will have at the START of this trip. I do not guarantee that I will come home with the same number.

In this case, Two (bags) are company, three’s are definitely a crowd in the (car) trunk!

princess::upsidedow

ps. Today was my last day at work until late October. :dance3:

Yay for two days!!!!! By the time you wake up it will be one day!

See? That's why we get on so well. I was doing the EXACT mental calculation last night too. I went and checked my DLR thread and the HK thread. On average, I'm posting at least 6 - 8 posts per day; on a BAD day. Disney days are looking at well in excess of 10 posts.
I think it may be too close for comfort. :rotfl:

New thread?

When you put it that way...
You have nine Disney days. So there is at least 90 posts. That leaves about 21 non Disney days. If you do eight posts for those days that makes another 168 posts. Considering that your posts are grouped in twos and threes, and that you get about 10 responses to each post grouping, each average post you make will generate about 13 posts with an initaisl two, 10 responses and a follow up. Based on the 90+168 for posts on Disney and non Disney days you'll have about 258 posts for the trip. If you consider that they will likely be posted two at a time that comes to 129 different postings. Multiply that by 13 for the average post & reply and you have about 1700 posts. You might not be cutting it that close, but I would do a new thread myself. I can't imagine a four week trip. It will take you quite a while to wrap that one up!

Hard day indeed. I wonder if I will ever make it through a 09/11 without crying.

I always leave WDW with more bags than I arrived with. Considering you are doing so much more than WDW, I am guessing there is a good chance you will as well.

Two day happy dance. Pretend emoticon in here!!

Woah 2 days to go :cool1:

And WOOHOO for no more work!

:cheer2:

Yay for two days!!!!! By the time you wake up it will be one day!

When you put it that way...
You have nine Disney days. So there is at least 90 posts. That leaves about 21 non Disney days. If you do eight posts for those days that makes another 168 posts. Considering that your posts are grouped in twos and threes, and that you get about 10 responses to each post grouping, each average post you make will generate about 13 posts with an initaisl two, 10 responses and a follow up. Based on the 90+168 for posts on Disney and non Disney days you'll have about 258 posts for the trip. If you consider that they will likely be posted two at a time that comes to 129 different postings. Multiply that by 13 for the average post & reply and you have about 1700 posts. You might not be cutting it that close, but I would do a new thread myself. I can't imagine a four week trip. It will take you quite a while to wrap that one up!

I got roughly the same number myself; give or take 500. :rotfl2:

In my case, I assumed 15 posts per Disney Day (I did 22 per HKDL day!!) and about 10 per standard travel day.

Can we now confirm that you and I are OCD...er....uber planners???

Hard day indeed. I wonder if I will ever make it through a 09/11 without crying.

I always leave WDW with more bags than I arrived with. Considering you are doing so much more than WDW, I am guessing there is a good chance you will as well.

Two day happy dance. Pretend emoticon in here!!

::yes::

1 Day Countdown

Thunderbird Countdown – 1!

images

One! Who would have thought??

When I first started this countdown all those months ago, I knew this day would come; but I never thought it would actually arrive.

As I'm writing this, I'm sitting here with my bags packed, all the paperwork sort into envelops, Australian Immigration departure card completed, everyone's details noted down and with only the last minute final packing of the carry on luggage to go.

I’d like to thank you all for hanging out here with me. It has been ONE heck of a blog….er…..journey.

It's been a pleasure being able to post my various bits and pieces in this PTR. Thank you for sharing it with me.

And I hope you’ll come and join me on the TR!

princess::upsidedow

Woo hoo pretty soon we can say Welcome to California!:woohoo:

I'll be with you in spirit throughout your trip! :hyper:

Count me in! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures :thumbsup2

:hourglass exciting when you're coming down to HOURS :goodvibes

C U real soon !!

Just one more day until your trip. :cool1:

Woohoo! You'll be there soon. I cannot wait to read the trip report.

Woo hoo pretty soon we can say Welcome to California!:woohoo:

I'll be with you in spirit throughout your trip! :hyper:

Thanks, everyone.

We'll be meeting up for lunch in about 41 hours, give or take!

It's much less than 41 hours now. :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter