Anyone Game? It’s my Sep 2013 Blog! I'm home; with a TR link in #1189, 10/14

Oh my goodness! You will be in the States SO soon!!!!!

Have an amazing time!! I wish you and your family save travels and lots of fun memories!

And speaking of wishes....We'll meet in spirit, as we look for Polaris and wish upon a star, on the 17th!

Can't wait to read about your adventures after your trip!!! :-)

Yeah! The countdown is just hours now. How exciting!!!

If you haven't checked the guest thread, here is my costume so you know who to look for at MNSSHP.

You can't miss me!

Darn, I missed the send off too. Glad you're on your way. Maybe you've arrived by now?

Have a magical Disney day and meet! :hug:

Darn, I missed the send off too. Glad you're on your way. Maybe you've arrived by now?

Have a magical Disney day and meet! :hug:

She's here! We had lunch Friday after she flew in. :teeth:

Today we have shows and dinner scheduled. Fran and I check into the VGC later today forsome fun with her and her family!

She's here! We had lunch Friday after she flew in. :teeth:

Today we have shows and dinner scheduled. Fran and I check into the VGC later today forsome fun with her and her family!

Awesome! :woohoo: Have fun and can't wait for pics. Dinner where? Show? Do tell.

Gotta live through you girls!

Awesome! :woohoo: Have fun and can't wait for pics. Dinner where? Show? Do tell.

Gotta live through you girls!

Mickey and the Magical Map
Fireworks
and F!

We're having dinner at Café Orleans inbetween the Mickey show and the other two. Bret is going to join us too.

P
i
c
t
u
r
e
s !!

Must have a least ONE....waited a long time to get to the states Alison it is on you to post a picture otherwise I don't believe they're really here !! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter