Anyone going October 2004?

TKDizneyluver

DIS Veteran
DH and I are going to Disneyworld Saturday, October 23, 2004 thur Thursday, October 28, 2004. Staying at the Carribean Beach Resort for the first time!:sunny:

Anyone else going in October?:wave2:

I'll be heading down sometime in Oct with DD, but we haven't decided on our dates yet. We have to wait until she has her schedule for next year's rotations (she's a medical resident). Oct is a great time- Food&Wine Festival at Epcot and wonderful weather.

I'm planning on going in October, but don't have dates set in stone yet. Most likely will be the last week in October, though.

Karen

I'll be down at WDW around that time. This will be my third Halloween. I love it! :)

We are going the last week of Oct. Myself and 3 friends from work. 2 have never been there before - we are having a great time just planning it.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I will probably be going Halloween weekend for MNSSHP on the 31st and the Food & Wine festival. I have gone the last three years for Halloween so it's like tradition now. :D

Sam

My husband and I will be staying 5 nights at Disney Moderate and Probably 4 nights Universal Hard Rock Hotel october 9 to the 17th. Wating for codes from Disney and hoping Universal AP rates go down. KELLY

ASMo-October 25th-November 8th
3 adults going to see the mouse. Mom, her DB and I
(Can't tell my DS or he will want to come.. so... shhhhhh don't tell)

Yup! My DH and I will be at the POFQ Oct. 23-Oct. 30. Going especially for the food and wine festival!!!

Yep...were going Oct 7th through the 13th at Saratoga Springs..
Visiting DD who'd doing the WDW college program there!!
Taking DH and DS,DD and cousin who hasn't gone since she was 10 now 36...she's more excited then all of us!!! :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

DH, I and MIL are going Oct 23 to Oct 31 for Food & Wine Fest. This is MIL first trip to WDW at age 60!!

Count mommy dearest and I in. October 20th – 23rd at the Grand F and 24th – 29th at BWV. First time visit to the Food and Wine fest and first time on site! ! !

Will be at Disney for food/wine festival for first time October 17-October 27. Staying off site in a condo at Windsor Palms. Can't wait!!!:thewave:

6 adults going Oct. 27-Nov. 2. It's the second time for the F&WF for DH and I, first for everyone else. We're staying at VWL. Also, the second time to be there on Halloween. This could become a tradition for us too....can't say I really miss passing out the candy at home.

My DH and I will be going for our 2nd anniversary Oct 21 to October 24 I believe..a long weekend. we were married at WDW, so it is special for us to go back every year! (We normally go longer but our DS will only be a few months old and we are leaving him at home for the first time!!!!)

Planning on heading down for my first October trip either Columbus Week or the week after that. I know the parks will be a little crowded. Want to try MNSSHP.

Come on clock! Let's go!!!

We'll be there the last week in October, DH is thinking about "adjusting" our plans (trading some WDW days for US/IOA days).

:wave2:

Not sure where we're staying yet (waiting hopefully for AP rates!!) - either POP or POFQ, then final night @ WL. After that it's off to a 3-night cruise on RCC!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter