Anyone going October 2004?

My dates are set in stone now. I'll be there Oct. 22-27, and I'll be staying at POP. We will be doing MNSSHP on the 24th, and there will be a Jellyrolls meet on either the 25th or the 26th.

Karen

October 29-November 6...Staying at Port Orleans French Quarter
I can't wait..We love Disney at that time..I think we will got to
MNSSHP on October 29 or 31. We have been to them twice before...Also we love the Food and Wine Festival.

My DH and I will be there Oct. 17-30 staying at the BCV. We will be at MNSSHP on the 26th and are looking forward to the F&W Fest! :Pinkbounc

yup, dh and i will be there oct 16th-24th. staying at ssr and bcv!!

can't wait, first time using our dvc!!

many first for me on this trip............................
at all stars oct 1-9/ then moving to hard rock hotel for 5 days (hhn here i come)

first solo trip, first mnsshp on oct 3, first food and wine festival, first time i will get to watch the wdw channel on tv in the room.......my boys are not into that when they are with me.............first time i can eat when i want and when i want it.............first time i will get to ride hm and tot over and over as much as i want to...............and ..........first time to go to the adventurer's club....

can't wait until october comes around.
raven

many first for me on this trip............................
at all stars oct 1-9/ then moving to hard rock hotel for 5 days (hhn here i come)

first solo trip, first mnsshp on oct 3, first food and wine festival, first time i will get to watch the wdw channel on tv in the room.......my boys are not into that when they are with me.............first time i can eat when i want and when i want it.............first time i will get to ride hm and tot over and over as much as i want to...............and ..........first time to go to the adventurer's club....

can't wait until october comes around.
raven
:bounce:

Yep, we will be there Oct. 2-6 at WL and then heading over for 3 nights at Universal. This is our first time for the F & W festival and we are really looking forward to it. My DH loves to cook, so he is very excited about this trip.

Just booked SSR yesterday for October 14th-October 18th. First time for DD and I to attend MNSSHP and Food and Wine Festival. Susan

I'm going in October:bounce: Actually I arrive early evening on September 25th for two weeks solo at CSR.

It's my third solo trip and my first time at the MNSSHP. I'm also going to do the Food and Wine Fest. I have been once before when it was happening, but the people with me were not into it!!!!!:sunny:

This is one nice thing about going solo----you only have to take yourself into consideration and can do as much or as little as YOU want:teeth:

Looking forward to WDW----time needs to go by faster.

Cindy:wave2:

we will be at the POFQ, as you can see below, from Oct 18-25... i have made some plans already, like the halloween party on the 20th, and the hoop de do on the 21st. waiting until july 20 to make all those PS arrangments... phrew... talk about overwhelmed.... i generally dislike making so many plans-ahead on vacation, but since its our first time, eh, oh well.

see you all there :sunny:

Nancy

Just booked Shades of Green for Oct 24-29th. Will be our first time for the Festival AND I'll be celebrating my 55th b'day at my "most favorite" place in the world.

October 20-29th for me. 2 Days at OKW, 2 Days TBD, and then 5 days at OKW. My best friend might be tagging along a few days for the "last trip before parenthood" but, that is up in the air.

My fiance and I will be on our honeymoon at POR from the 19-26 of October! I am so excited, and we can hardly wait! ALthough, I am a little bummed that I didn't get the Lunch with the Chefs with Paula Deen... She's my favorite. Does anyone know what I should expect, weather-wise? I'm from Illinois and I need some tips..

DH, myself and our 2 best friends are going to WDW on 10/26 staying offsite for 2 nights and then at VWL for 2 nights. Then on 10/30 we will get on the 7 nite Disney Cruise!

Going to MNSSHP on 10/28 Hope to see you all there!!!

Going to be at my favorite place for my 50th BDay - Oct 10th :)
my DH said he couldn't think of a better present for me. I Agree!

We will be there October 1-6. We are going to Halloween Horror nights at Universal but I am hoping to sneak a couple disney days in there!!!Just came back in March from disneyworld. October is great weather and the crowds are pretty good. Wish me luck at Halloween Horror nights the first weekend:( promised my 14 year old who is "too old for disney's halloween party", I'm not!!!

betty

We will be there October 13 for 6 nites at CSR. Can't wait!! Hurry up October and get here already.

beckmrk04 -

I saw you mention something about Paula Deen. I really like her. Is she going to be at Disney in October? It would be a "hoot" to see her! ;)

I'll be there from 10/24 - 11/6. I'm splitting it between SSR and OKW. I'm attending three (count 'em, 1-2-3!) MNSSHP's, 10/24, 10/28, and 10/31. This trip is to celebrate the 1st anniversary of my 29th birthday, or as I have been referring to it "the birthday that shall remain nameless hoopla" (Hoopla!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter