• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone going on BSM 10/20/09?

Cant wait for your trip reports as this is on the top 3 for next year. There is one really good report from last year however I could use more to get some more perspectives!

I really miss having a ABD to look forward to:sad1:

There is another "goodie"! Window to the Magic Podcast held an interview with two people from my tour group. Their names are Scott and Tracey and they are on Podcast #'s 148 and 151. They are interviewed by Paul.

If you are not familiar with this website, click on "podcast" on the left. It will take you to a new page. Scroll down a bit to the middle and you will see "listen now", click on that. Scroll to those two numbers and you will hear them talk about the tour. In two parts. (They had so much fun, they now have their own Podcast called "Disney, Indiana".)

Wow you guys are getting close.
I can't wait to hear all about it.......I wish I was going again.

Just called to confirm that ABD had my most recent flight info. Our tour is just over 50% full so it'll probably be around 20 something people.

Allie! That sounds like a great size for a tour group.

We are down 31 days!!!! Soon! Soon! Soon!! :goodvibes

Yay!! We now have 4 weeks left. Just got a few more things to add to my suitcase and I'm packed.

I just booked lunch for Tam O'Shanter on the day tour starts, so excited!! (Thanks Disneygrl36)

Yay!! We now have 4 weeks left. Just got a few more things to add to my suitcase and I'm packed.

I just booked lunch for Tam O'Shanter on the day tour starts, so excited!! (Thanks Disneygrl36)

So excited for you guys!!!!
Have a wonderful lunch....don't forget to ask them to point out Walt's table to you!!!!

I haven't started packing at all. What do you think the weather will be in Oct in LA?

We are undergoing another heat wave--typical for Southern California to have very hot weather during Sept and Oct (which is why we have our "fire season" in October, unfortunately). Today in San Diego it will hit high 80s or low 90s on the coast and over 100 inland--and the same in LA; by the time of your trip it should be in the 80s during the day, cooler at night (upper 50s to mid 60s). I'd bring shorts, long pants, windbreaker--light layering, I guess!

I haven't started packing at all. What do you think the weather will be in Oct in LA?

Hi Lydia, weather is starting to get nice, but as we get closer, check www.weather.com for Hollywood and Anaheim. October is a typical fire season month for CA. Our trip is almost here! Going to the new Walt Disney Family Museum tomorrow. We need our Disney fix before our big trip!

I can't wait ti read your trip reports! I think we are going to do the BSM Adults trip Oct 2010 so I am looking forward to more trip reports!

Have a great time!

HG

We just back from Backstage Magic 09/22/09 and we had a blast. Ours was adult only with 16 adults which is a perfect number. You will do stuff that no other tour companies could even come close to matching. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

We just back from Backstage Magic 09/22/09 and we had a blast. Ours was adult only with 16 adults which is a perfect number. You will do stuff that no other tour companies could even come close to matching. Have fun and enjoy yourselves.

Trip Report !Trip Report! Trip Report! Please do a Trip Report!

Thank You That is all:)

Trip Report !Trip Report! Trip Report! Please do a Trip Report!

Thank You That is all:)
I really don't want to spoil the anticipation!!! Imagineering is something else. Our 2 guides were the best. If you want to see something special, ask, the guides maybe able to fill your request. If you want to know somemore go to mousears and read the blogs. Put it one way - you will see stuff that no other tour company can provide!!!!!

I really don't want to spoil the anticipation!!! Imagineering is something else. Our 2 guides were the best. If you want to see something special, ask, the guides maybe able to fill your request. If you want to know somemore go to mousears and read the blogs. Put it one way - you will see stuff that no other tour company can provide!!!!!

Ageed! We didk this trip in January and it was nothing short of amazing! Surprises at every turn. (keep your eyes peeled for Ub Iwerks great grandson at Imagineering:) )

2 weeks to go!! 2 weeks to go!!

I'm working everyday this month til I leave except this Sunday and all I'm thinking apart from Damn I need sleep is Yay extra spending money for Disney.

Packing has OFFICIALLY started here is rainy/cold Halifax, Nova Scotia! Looking forward to having a great trip and finally seeing the most Magical Place on Earth properly!

Packing has OFFICIALLY started here is rainy/cold Halifax, Nova Scotia! Looking forward to having a great trip and finally seeing the most Magical Place on Earth properly!
Oh, I *love* Halifax! It's been over a decade since I've been there... I must go back!

Enjoy your trip! :cool1:

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter