Anyone have a link to a comparison chart for various WDW discounts?

DomesticPrincess

Earning My Ears
I did try search here and on google, and it didn't come up for me. Somewhere on this board I saw a link to a page where someone had set up a comparison chart which included quite a bit of detail regarding differences in the WDW Visa discounts, Tables in Wonderland discounts, and AP holder discounts. There may have been more because I think there were 4 columns, but those are the three I am looking for. It had a general portion which just gave the basics, and then it listed each restaurant by park or resort with a percentage for each or blank if it didn't give one. I remember it was where I first heard about the Visa lounge in WDW. Does anyone have that link, please?

Kaytieeldr, I did try the search feature here. I also tried google. I did mention this the very first thing in my post. I also tried paging through the forum but my recollect was the post was somewhere about page 10 or 11 of a long one in the budget forum here and not a direct connection just somewhere the thread had wandered off to. I just don't remember what the original post was about, sadly.

Best Aunt, for some reason the mouseperks website is not working for me at this moment so I can't tell if it is what I am remembering. If that link leads to a page that is basically an Excel worksheet made into a visual for a webpage then that is it. I will try your link again later at home as hopefully this is either just a temporary issue or perhaps something with my work system. On a more positive note trying to view the mouseperks information linked has led me to liking their facebook page. They seem to post interesting bits of money saving hints there so thank you! :)

I did find something to illustrate what I am looking for. If you look here you will see a table of Disney Annual Passes. The graphic I recall seeing was similar to this, except the entire thing was a very pale blue. It had dining, shopping, and some other categories to the left, and across the top it had Visa, Annual Pass, Tables in Wonderland, and it sticks in my mind there was a 4th category I don't recall. So if you went across from where it said "Dining" to the square for "Visa" and clicked the percentage it had there, it led to a page with a new table. The new table listed each WDW park and resort as a header and under each which restaurants gave a Visa discount and how much plus any special information. If you instead went to the square for Visa Shopping discounts on the main page it went to a page that listed each WDW park and resort and which shops there gave a discount and how much. There were similar linked pages for Tables in Wonderland and Annual Pass.

Just thought I would come back here and post this link in case it helps anyone. It is not for the table I was hunting for but it is perhaps the original source they started with. It is on the All Ears site here. That link only has information for dining whereas the link I was hoping for had information on other perks like discounts on merchandise or if you got free parking or free entry to a lounge. It is where I first heard about the Visa and other lounges in Disney.

Kaytieeldr, I did try the search feature here. I also tried google
Okay, good. To some people, Search means skimming the current page of threads :)

While not a spreadsheet, it looks like the official AP st e linked by Best Aunt answers all most of other questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter