Anyone have info on Super Grover Pass for SeaWorld use?

andrews_dad

DIS Veteran
http://commerce.4adventure.com/estore/scripts/skins/spl/TicketsPassports.aspx

Looking to hit SeaWorld at Xmas this year. If I read this correct, I could use this pass in Dec 2010 at SeaWorld FLA, right? Will also be back to SeaWorld summer 2010 and Xmas 2011, and maybe some Busch and Sesame visits tossed in. So it seems like an OK deal. Can I get the pass without visiting Sesame this year before Xmas? Can I use the 2011 pass at SeaWorld in 2010? Anyone know if there is any "ride agains" at SeaWorld FLA and does this Super Grover pass work for that? Discounts at SW FLA for Super Grover? Does it ever get cheaper than $189? Dicount codes or promos?

Well we bought the Grover pass this year when they were running a deal for $139 (somewhere around that) per person! AWESOME deal!
THis pass is WONDERFUL! And I think worth every penny even at $189!
We have used it at BG Tampa, SW, BG VA and Water COuntry so far!
THis has been our experience:
@ SW ride again on all big rides except Manta
free Preferred parking, 10% discount on everything else, free ride on the tower

@ BG Tampa ride again on all big rides, Free preferred parking, 10% on everything

@ BG Va, no ride again, free preferred parking and 10% off

@WC free preferred parking, 10% off

We are going to Orlando end of Sept and can't wait to do all the Busch parks again! We lOVE this pass!!
Good luck!

http://commerce.4adventure.com/estore/scripts/skins/spl/TicketsPassports.aspx

Looking to hit SeaWorld at Xmas this year. If I read this correct, I could use this pass in Dec 2010 at SeaWorld FLA, right? Will also be back to SeaWorld summer 2010 and Xmas 2011, and maybe some Busch and Sesame visits tossed in. So it seems like an OK deal. Can I get the pass without visiting Sesame this year before Xmas? Can I use the 2011 pass at SeaWorld in 2010? Anyone know if there is any "ride agains" at SeaWorld FLA and does this Super Grover pass work for that? Discounts at SW FLA for Super Grover? Does it ever get cheaper than $189? Dicount codes or promos?

Under "Important Product Information" It says "internet vouchers for seasonal passes purchased online can be redeemed at Sesame Place only".

oh I also meant to say that if you purchase them and pay the $8 (I think) to have them sent to you, NOT the print out voucher, you DO NOT have to use them at Sesame Place first. They send you the actual ticket that you will use and it can be used anywhere first!

WHAT!!!!! Only 140? Consider one day at SeaWorld (with 2nd day free) is 70plus $10-12 parking, that is a STEAL. I will wait to see if grover goes on sale. SeaWorld FLA Dec 26th for us... yeah, I know it will be crowded. I need to be in Orlando Jan 1 for college bowl season... we do it every year

I know this is an old post but this Grover Pass is available right now until March 1st for $146!!!I cannot say enough good things about this pass!! My family LOVED it and got so much out of this pass! We visited BG Tampa, BG Williamsburg, Aquatica, and Seaworld!! With FREE PARKING at ALL parks!

I know this is an old post but this Grover Pass is available right now until March 1st for $146!!!I cannot say enough good things about this pass!! My family LOVED it and got so much out of this pass! We visited BG Tampa, BG Williamsburg, Aquatica, and Seaworld!! With FREE PARKING at ALL parks!
Thanks for bumping this up! I so wish we could get these passes :goodvibes

I am looking at the $146 Super Grover passes right now. I'm so glad I thought to check Sesame Place!

I am confused about the parking though, because on the Sesame Place site it says only free parking there.

Does anyone know the best way to do this? I can go pick them up, but is is better to wait until we get to Florida? If i activate them at Sea World do I lose free parking at Sesame Place? I expect we will go there a few times this year between school and camp.

Thanks in advance!

You cannot "activate" them at SeaWorld. You can either print an internet voucher for free and activate it at Sesame Place (at which time you will receive a card in place of the printed voucher), or you can pay $8 per order and have the pre-activated card(s) sent to you via FedEx. What you cannot do is bring your printed internet voucher to a park other than Sesame Place for activation. I was told by the rep. on the phone that the printed voucher could be used for admission to all the parks, but it wouldn't be valid for parking or other discounts if I didn't have the activated card (either from Sesame Place or from the FedEx option).
To answer the other part of your question about parking...you don't gain or lose anything by having your pass activated at Sesame Place vs. having it shipped to you. You get free parking at all parks.

Thanks!
I was planning to get the fex ex option, but it doesn't specify that the passes arrive activated. We are close enought that if there is a problem I can always run over there.

This seems like a really good deal for us. We will possibly be going back to FL before the end of the year and can go to sesame place whenever.

Thanks for all the info! I think I'll buy these for our trip next month.

Is BG Tampa doable? Is the shuttle from Orlando free for these passes? It says it is for multi-day passes. I don't mind driving, but think that at the end of the day it would be nice to just ride a bus.

Wow - we can do Aquatica, SW, BG and get a discount on DC this trip, then do BG Williamsburg this summer (we're 3 hours away and I've wanted to go there for years!). What was going to be a quiet trip suddenly looks like a full week!

I don't know if the shuttle is free for season pass holders. I'd call and ask. What I do know is that the shuttle doesn't get you there at park opening, and it leaves just about when the park closes. I think they say it will get you to BGT by 11 am at the latest, and it may make three stops. The bus may be a great option for some people, but we liked being there at park opening and staying past closing to explore the shops and have desert in the market area near the entrance, so driving and staying in a hotel near BGT was best for us and our multi-day visit.

Thanks for the reply. Odds are, we'll drive - we'd head over early and maybe not stay too late, but stop on the way back for early dinner someplace.

We're not late night folks - and it'll be just me and my kids that day.

What is "ride again" privilege??

So if you buy it and have it fed-ex'd it is already activated? I'm concerned, since I called DC and the lady told me it has to be activated at Sesame Place to get the discount (and it would save us a ton on DC!). They have it for $169 swim/$69 nonswim for our week for passholders. When you add in free parking, and BG Tampa and Williamsburg, and Aquatica, that's a lot of extras! Of course they know they'll make money from me on food and souvenirs!

What is "ride again" privilege??
On most of the major coasters it allows you to ride twice in a row without waiting in line for the second ride.

So if you buy it and have it fed-ex'd it is already activated?
Yes. When I bought mine, I made sure to ask if I could use it at the Florida parks with all it's benefits before being able to use it when Sesame Place opens in the spring. They assured me that I could if I had it FedExed or if I went to Sesame Place to activate the voucher (they said you can do that even when the park is closed for the season by the way). Sure enough, I used it at BGT and SWO without any trouble. I didn't visit DC, but I don't see how that benefit could be handled any differently.

Looking at these tickets are great value, but seems the Ride Again is only available at Sesame place, and not the other parks, although the free parking is excellent as well

We're not big on coasters so that doesn't matter to us. The free parking will save a ton.

I went ahead and ordered them. They're on the way so if there's a problem with the FedEx delivery/activation I'll let everyone know. My SIL in Florida was thinking of getting them as well but obviously they wouldn't go to PA to activate them!

We're not big on coasters so that doesn't matter to us. The free parking will save a ton.

I went ahead and ordered them. They're on the way so if there's a problem with the FedEx delivery/activation I'll let everyone know. My SIL in Florida was thinking of getting them as well but obviously they wouldn't go to PA to activate them!

Thanks in advance!! I don't really care about the ride again either. It's just that we could go to SW, BG Tampa (maybe) and Aquatica, then BG Williamsburg this summer on one ticket.

Free parking - that is a nice perk. Also, don't you get a small discount on dining?

I'm going to suggest that anyone thinking of buying a supergrover pass read this thread. it's really helpful!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2596756

Yes the fed ex passes are ready to use when you get them
yes you get food discounts
yes to ride again at the florida parks

I'm so excited!!! I think this is going to be a great trip for us. None of us like coasters, but we all love animals and sea life and cheesy shows. Busch Gardens Tampa sounds fabulous for my kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter