Anyone have info on Super Grover Pass for SeaWorld use?

The other thread has posts from someone who actually used the Super Grover pass recently. There are some benefits that aren't listed on the Seame Place site.

Read the reports, but going in July when its busy, so would prefer something in writing if reride was included at SW and Busch, rather than people saying they got it, and with it being busy, and SW having their own Quick Queue and Unlimited QQ, not sure they would allow you if its not in writing, maybe its just me being a pessimist:confused:
Maybe just buy the QQ when there.

My family and I will be using the Super Grover Passes for the first time this weekend at Aquatica. Do children under 12 need a picture ID in order to use the passes for the first time? Has anyone run into any problems using these passes initially at Aquatica? We have the passes that were sent via FedEx.

We just got our passes yesterday. Although it says picture ID required, I'm not bringing their passports. I can't imagine requiring them.

My family and I will be using the Super Grover Passes for the first time this weekend at Aquatica. Do children under 12 need a picture ID in order to use the passes for the first time? Has anyone run into any problems using these passes initially at Aquatica? We have the passes that were sent via FedEx.

Children do no need a picture id. In fact, I was never asked for an id when using the pass at any of their parks. Over several visits I've had a season pass, Super Grover pass, and multi-day tickets, and while all of them said a photo id may be required, I've never been asked for one.

All of the SW/Busch owned parks use a finger scanning system similar to WDW's, so once you scan your finger, the ticket cannot be transfered to someone else. I imagine that a photo id might come into play if your finger scan doesn't match up on a future visit. They might need to verify that it is your ticket before reprogramming your finger scan. However, it's impossible for them to ask a child to have a legal photo id. A typical American youth without a passport wouldn't even have one.

Children do no need a picture id. In fact, I was never asked for an id when using the pass at any of their parks. Over several visits I've had a season pass, Super Grover pass, and multi-day tickets, and while all of them said a photo id may be required, I've never been asked for one.

All of the SW/Busch owned parks use a finger scanning system similar to WDW's, so once you scan your finger, the ticket cannot be transfered to someone else. I imagine that a photo id might come into play if your finger scan doesn't match up on a future visit. They might need to verify that it is your ticket before reprogramming your finger scan. However, it's impossible for them to ask a child to have a legal photo id. A typical American youth without a passport wouldn't even have one.

Orlando parks are asking for photo ID to park.

That's true. I was referring to admission, and I should have been more specific. I was never asked for photo id for admission at the entrance gates, so it's highly unlikely that the person asking the question would need id for his or her children. I presume they will have id for the adults if necessary, and yes, they will need the adult's id for free parking.

Hi.... I am in Florida and recently bought the Super Grover pass and activated it at Sea World last week.......We got free prefered parking, and Ride Again privledges on all rides, but Manta. We also received 10% off food purchases.....I was told our pass was a Platinum pass and we had the Platinum privledges. My husband and I never showed any Id's at the gate. Just scanned the pass and went in.

Hi.... I am in Florida and recently bought the Super Grover pass and activated it at Sea World last week.......We got free prefered parking, and Ride Again privledges on all rides, but Manta. We also received 10% off food purchases.....I was told our pass was a Platinum pass and we had the Platinum privledges. My husband and I never showed any Id's at the gate. Just scanned the pass and went in.

I just received our Super Grover passes in the mail and I am sooooo happy to hear this! AWESOME!! :thumbsup2

I'm really surprised that the passes come in an envelope all by themselves without any explanation of perks or anything??

Thank youuuuuuuuuu Disney Board for all the inside info on perks! :worship:

I just received our Super Grover passes in the mail and I am sooooo happy to hear this! AWESOME!! :thumbsup2

I'm really surprised that the passes come in an envelope all by themselves without any explanation of perks or anything??

Thank youuuuuuuuuu Disney Board for all the inside info on perks! :worship:

Correct. Just passes in the mail. No WELCOME packet or any explaination. Just left to yourself to figure it all out. Plain and simple, these Grover's are activated Platinum passes. Discounts at SeaWorld on everything (wheelchair rent, feeding dolphins, feeding sting rays, food, merch, etc). Free pref parking. Reserved seating for shows. Ride again at most.

I just called Seaworld and they told me that general parking was included, but I could upgrade to preffered for $7. I live right near Seasame place and think I might get the season pass for this year. Food and merchandise would be 10% off.

I just called Seaworld and they told me that general parking was included, but I could upgrade to preffered for $7. I live right near Seasame place and think I might get the season pass for this year. Food and merchandise would be 10% off.

We are here now, and have the Super Grover pass. We got preferred parking, which was nice. It's so close! It's saved us a lot - 10% off everything, including the photo CD at Discovery Cove (and a huge discount to go there).

We are here now, and have the Super Grover pass. We got preferred parking, which was nice. It's so close! It's saved us a lot - 10% off everything, including the photo CD at Discovery Cove (and a huge discount to go there).

Ooooh, good to know! Does the Super Grover pass get you preferred seating at the shows?

How much of a Discovery Cove discount did you get with your Super Grover pass??

Ooooh, good to know! Does the Super Grover pass get you preferred seating at the shows?

Yes, we did get to sit in a platinum pass section for the Shamu show (unfortunately we're being lazy this trip so it was the only show we've seen).

Kitten, I paid $69 for myself non-dolphin swim and $169 each for my kids to do the dolphin swim.

Yes, we did get to sit in a platinum pass section for the Shamu show (unfortunately we're being lazy this trip so it was the only show we've seen).

Kitten, I paid $69 for myself non-dolphin swim and $169 each for my kids to do the dolphin swim.

:yay:

Awesome!! Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter