anyone listening?

That was a pathetic response by Eisner. Basically said that Roy and Stans position represents rhetoric over reason and TWDC is on the right track.

God, listening to Eisner waffle in corporate speak right after Roy's speech....this is literally the twilight zone, live.......

OH MY GOD HER VOICE IS KILLIN ME STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT OH LORD PLEASE CORPORATE JUNGLE QUEEN GO AWAY

>>Please, keep the play-by-play coming. I don't have audio at the moment and I can't wait 'till later.<<

Some female stockholder with a central casting "Eastern European survivor of the Holocaust" voice is squawking right now.....

he said i dont wanna stop you cause you voted for me. WHOAH she said comcast and the boos were comming

"I thought stanley was difficult lolol that was funny."

a news producer is talkin now saying she could email micheal i so dont believe that

Now the second lady is talking about how wonderful ME is?????? Get the real people up soon please.

Some pro-Eisner ABC producer is preaching the gospel of "micro-management is good" right now.

OMG This woman that's on rite now - ABC person - actually thinks that Eisner actually sent her emails personally.

Get Real!!!

I wonder how many people are going to be given the opportunity to speak?

Will they all be pro-ME now that Roy & Stanley have spoken?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter