Anyone see Tarzan & Jane yet?

melk

DIS Veteran
Just wondering about the new video, Tarzan & Jane. I'd love to hear some opinions so I'll know whether to buy it or just rent it.;) Thanks!

Well, we bought it Tuesday. DD has seen it about a dozen times already but I haven't really sat down to watch it with her...and I really have no desire to either. I don't think they have any of the original actors doing the voices either...DD started watching it the first time and she turned around and looked at me and said, "Why do they all sound different?"

We tried to rent it last night, but it was sold out.

Try again later in the week.

herc.

The animation in this looks worse than any previous DTV sequel Disney has released. It's time people send Disney the message to stop producing such garbage, don't buy it or rent it.

DD is watching it right now. I have been glancing at it, and listening to it, and it is quite cute. For $15.99 for the video, and a sequel, it is not bad, at all!

I haven't seen the video yet, but the reason it's of lesser quality that most dtv sequels is because it's not an official sequel. It's just episodes of the television series, like the Hercules Zero to Hero video a few years back. I've watched most of the episodes, and they're not bad. It's a shame they didn't use the original voices though.

So this one is like Cinderella and multiple stories instead of one continuous storyline?

For the record, Tarzan's voice in the TV series is Michael T. Weiss. Olivia D'Abo is Jane, and April Winchell(Paul's daughter) is Terk. Don't know about the other main voices.

I like Olivia, but Minnie was wonderful as Jane.

I saw it in the stores the other day... didn't look like something that would appeal to me. The description just didn't make it sound really exciting. But great to read some of the reviews here. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter