Anyone Up for a 100 day Cheat-Free Challenge?

Slipped but getting back there...Rizel, you have just found the point!! Nice job!!!! We all slip, but it's just the point where we say "Just gotta get back there!!"

WOOHOO!!!! Congrats on day 13...and JoshMom5-keep going! Sorry about all your stressors and I've been having many ups and downs too.

You are very very welcome, Rizel. It just seemed like you sounded a smidgen-bit lost...so I found you!!

GO RIZEL!!! :cheer2:

Hey-where is everybody?

I'm here! :teeth: 76 days down for me!
Hey, Jen! I think you just went to the next color! You are 75% done!

Hi, Rizel! :wave:

Hi, everyone! Well, last night was a challenge, but I thought of you guys, and how much you've encouraged me so that I could get to this point and realized I really wanted to stay on track. We attended the Broadway Benefit for Hurricane Katrina and it was absolutely awesome.

We didn't eat or drink anything at the show, but before hand we went to a really cool restaurant. DH wanted nachos for an appetizer (I wanted chicken satays w/peanut sauce, but he has been wanted nachos for weeks and has foregone them for me), so I changed my order from a full-blown dinner to a cobb salad, took off most of the bacon, and didn't use the dressing. So, even though I used some FPs, I didn't cheat.

Hope all my challenger buddies had a great weekend!

How is everyone holding up? Hopefully, you are all so busy that you haven't had time to cheat!
I'm at 78 days!
Have a great day, everyone!

Wow!! I am on 71/100....That is so hard to believe. Never thought I could make it.

Keep up the great work everyone!

i THINK today is my last day!!! so far, no cheating and im making sure i stay that way--i leave for disney tomorrow morning!!
thanks guys, this challenge was great!!!!! i cant believe i made it all 75 days!

Blueeyes101817 said:
i THINK today is my last day!!! so far, no cheating and im making sure i stay that way--i leave for disney tomorrow morning!!
thanks guys, this challenge was great!!!!! i cant believe i made it all 75 days!

Congratulations, Jen! So glad you've just about made it. Thank you so much for being part of this challenge and helping keep us all motivated. Now -- go and have a great time! Tomorrow, I will change your color to RED to show that you finished today, bringing you to 74/74 --100% of the way DONE!! We will be thinking of you, and wishing you lots of :sunny: and enjoyable :cool1:

Hey, Jamie!! Look at you! :flower: You go, girl! :cheer2: Soon, you'll get your new color for being at 75%!!!!

I am doing fine. Had a late night snack last night that cost me a flex point, but still doing okay. Trying to decide what to do with the APs I'll earn for my 5K this afternoon -- maybe a WW ice cream!

Keep up the great work,everyone! Keep on motorin'! :moped: Now we have two finishers!!! :love: :banana: :cheer2:

I haven't cheated yet yeah!! not a drop of soda pop yet and i'm not even craving it!!! :Pinkbounc I think after 50 days of no soda pop i'm going to try for 25days of no fast food and then 25 of no late night munchies.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Hihi~ :wave2:

Yeah for us! we're all doing grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! (tony the tiger)

Great job, Rizel! No soda pop is something I haven't even considered trying to tackle yet! Good for you! :cheer2:

I'm at 81 days done! How are you guys doing? I know we are going into a weekend and weekends can be really tough. I hope you all have a great, effortlessly cheat-free weekend! :goodvibes:

This is the first time I've been on in two days!!! Our internet is "broken" and a busy schedule isn't helping.

Doin' very well at 80 days, 20 to go!

YEAH, JEN!!!! How are you, sweetie? I have beeen missing you! Busy band schedule this weekend? DD17 has a football game tonight (over an hour away) and their first competition tomorrow night. The guard looked GREAT at practice tomorrow night -- I am hoping they'll do great tomorrow night. At their first competition last year, they won "BEST BANDFRONT" and DD was stunned! It was an awesome trophy, too!

Have a great weekend, kiddo!

Very busy band schedule this weekend, not to mention it's cold and I snack when it's cold and I'm calling people to work on the class float for homecoming and haven't gotten anybody!!!! I'm frustrated.

We were in front of the absolute worst crowd EVER last night. They were throwing things at us, tooting air horns as we were playing, booing us...I got so mad. One of the male flags threw his flag at the end of its performance and about hit a drum major!!! Their band's performance was good, never mind the conditions. The first song they played was Beyonce's "Baby Boy"...the flag girls were in these loose/tight tanktops and long pants and dancing like a bunch of prostitutes and not very nice females parading themselves about. I'd be ashamed. They did this downward wiggle thing, and I swear if it went any longer, something would have "popped out" if you catch my drift. It all went downhill from there. We flattened them 77-0, though.

Hope DD's football game went well, and the competition is even better!! You too!!

Sorry that I haven't been on here for a few days, I've been really busy!

I am so excited, it's looks like I'm soon going to have some WISHers joining me in the 100's! :banana: :banana:

I'm now at 127 days and hopefully still going strong! :teeth:

Here's some PD :wizard: ***** for everyone to help us all stay on the straight and narrow!

Hope that everyone has a great cheat free day! :goodvibes

:cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

catherine said:
I'm now at 127 days and hopefully still going strong! :teeth:

Here's some PD :wizard: ***** for everyone to help us all stay on the straight and narrow!

Hope that everyone has a great cheat free day! :goodvibes

:cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Thank you so much, Catherine! I guess you have this cheat-free thing down to basic science, don't you!? That is so awesome! You have definitely shown how this can be a lifestyle and not just a challenge or diet or some such silly thing.

Thank you so much for still stopping in and encouraging us and helping us all to know that this can be done! Can't wait to join you in the 100s! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter