• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone Up for a 100 day Cheat-Free Challenge?

:goodvibes 25 days so far! i think...i kinda lost count. oO :cool1: :cool1:

Yeah to everyone doing so well! only 75 days more to go for me! Yeah!

Rizel said:
:goodvibes 25 days so far! i think...i kinda lost count. oO :cool1: :cool1:

Yeah to everyone doing so well! only 75 days more to go for me! Yeah!

Hey, Rizel! Congratulations! :banana: As of Wednesday midnight, you finished 26 days! Now you are Orange!

Great job everyone!!!! Wow I can't believe it, 80 days so far!!!

I think when this is over, I am going to start over!

80/100

Way to go everyone! I'm busy getting the welcome to 100 days cheat free mat ready, and I'm ready for the party!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Hope that everyone has a great cheat free weekend. Here's some more PD :wizard: ******* to help us all stay on track! :goodvibes

Holy condoli, I'm at 88 days!!!!

Congrats to all y'all for doing so well!!! :) I'm in the home stretch!

Gee, everyone must be busy! I am at 93 days and am very excited to hit my objetive next week. I'll be looking forward to seeing others post here so that I can update your numbers.

eeyore25 said:
Whew, I never thought that I would make it this far!!!

I am at 87/100

Jamie, I am so glad you showed up! :goodvibes I was feeling very very lonely! :guilty: Congratulations on making it to 87! Awesome!!!! :cheer2:

Cam you've nearly made it! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Just a few more days and I can have the welcome party! :teeth:

Hope that everyone has a great cheat free weekend. Here some more PD :wizard: to keep us all on track.

BTW I am now at 137 days!

Hey guys!!!!

I am doing very well...lots to do during school but getting it done and eating healthy! Very few snackies!!! YES!

95/100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana:

Day 96 here!!!

(I think I might do another No McDonalds...no candy/chip one after I'm done with this one..hmmmmmm!)

How's everybody else doing? Sure is quiet around here...

My goodness! Cheat free - what do you guys consider cheating?

I usually sneak a piece of candy in here or there - I'm good as long as I don't go over my 40-60 carbs/day! Last night I had a bowl of ice cream! :)

WOOHOO Cam Congratulations!!!!!! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Tomorrow Jen will be joining us. I'll bake a cake (calorie free of course!)

Party time!!!! :cool1:

cassi06403 said:
My goodness! Cheat free - what do you guys consider cheating?

I usually sneak a piece of candy in here or there - I'm good as long as I don't go over my 40-60 carbs/day! Last night I had a bowl of ice cream! :)

Cassie -- For me, cheat free meant not going over my weight watchers points. I tried to use only my daily points allowance and my activity points. Once in a while I used my flex points. But I continued to journal every single bite I put in my mouth and I didn't go over my weekly points allowance.

The key for many of us, really, was to be very accountable to ourselves and our fellow challengers. Other challengers were counting calories or carbs and making a commitment to stick to a plan that way.

I am really proud of having done this. Now I am in the amazing company of my sweet challenger buddy, catherine, and Blueeyes101817 (Jen)!

Catherine -- How cool is this?!?!? 3 of us here already, with Jen and Jamie right behind and coming up strong! Really looking forward to that calorie-free :cake: ! Thank you so much for your support and for setting such an awesome example!

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made it I made it I made it I made it I made it!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Jen!!!! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

It's PARTY TIME! :dancer: :rockband: :dancer: Here's the calorie-free cake that I promised :cake:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter