Anyone Up For a Little MAYcation?!! A May 2012 WDW PTR with a side of.....

Okay whelp that does it. I had seen *some* of the uglies, but oh my word Holy Dang Canoli. The hair had me yelling. Again. It is seriously disgusting to see hair.
That was bad enough.

But I swear IDK know what it is about baseboards--- they skeeve me the heck OUT. I am a baseboard FREAK. Yes I look at baseboards when I go to other people's houses. :blush: I'm weird that way. :rotfl2:

GIRL, yo' baseboard in yo' BC room be RANK.

I would have refused to stay there. I am that picky. It disgusts me- that's a bazillion people's skin cells lying in wait to give you and yours the black plague and that sends my germaphobe self reeling.

:sick::sick::sick::sick:

It makes me mad for you that they put you in that room.

Oh and as far as the GF being for you...
yes, yes it is. It's you girl. Only you have to promise to not stay there until we can all be there at the same time. Sticky buns and coffee and cookies in SL for everyone!::yes::

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

*RANK* You crack me up! :rotfl2:

Fellow baseboard freak here. ;) Come on over, you can do the white glove test on my bb's! My DH may not see anything cooking on the stove when he comes home from work, or have any clean undies in his drawer, but dang it, he's got clean baseboards! :laughing:

And that's soooo important to him. :rolleyes:

Hairzilla made me yell, too. :eek:

the hair would have had me marching to the front desk asking to switch rooms at a diff resort,..or at least a diff room!! I have NEVER had all those issues at BC! EVER!..and we have always had bigger rooms...all 5 of us in there comfortably..
Jo...I just cleaned baseboards--AND..I just took every.single.item. out of our master closet and dusted and vacuumed and reorganized it. you can come in there and inspect also. But hurry...dust accumulates quickly when an inspector is headed over!!!!!

Your room was really awful!! :headache:
When we stayed there I asked for a room with a daybed but I was told they use them for families of 5. Makes sense. So we got a rollaway bed for DS10. My boys hate sleeping together!
Sorry you had such a bad experience. I do think it's an isolated one though. If you stayed there a second time you probably wouldn't have those issues again.
There are lots of other resorts. That's what I love about Disney- something for everyone.

:rotfl2:

Sorry I sent everyone running to gaze at their baseboards. I'm so weird.:lmao:

Shelly-- I know how much you clean- I'm sure your baseboards at home are perfectly clean and presentable. AND... the whole $800+ to move for three nights to the Poly is stupid on their part. They should have moved you for free WITH a CL upgrade after all that nastiness.:sick:

Sheree-- :confused: What if I said I wouldn't look at your baseboards? Could I come over then??:flower3:

Teri--- A girl after my own heart, I love it!!! Mark will often say to me "What did you do today?" and I'll cheerfully, happily say "Baseboards!" all happy a**ed. And he just looks at me with a blank stare. How could anyone be so happy to do that???;)

I do have to say that he comes from a mom who cleans better than anyone I know, so he's used to it. Two to three times a year she scrubs down every single wall and ceiling in their house with clorox and water. And it's a big house!! I knew I could never match her when I went to her house when we were dating and she was in the attic vacuuming. :faint: I'll happily do my baseboards and be on my way, thankyouverymuch.

Shawna-- good for you!! I'll be right over!:lmao:

------------------

Okay so dining? Can we get a dining report?? HAS to be better than the room situation!!!!

Can I get an amen???:rolleyes1

Oh yeah Shelly---- thanks so much for the 7 month party!!!

Guess it's time to start planning.;)

ADR's are next month!!!!!:thumbsup2

:yay: :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay:

the hair would have had me marching to the front desk asking to switch rooms at a diff resort,..or at least a diff room!! I have NEVER had all those issues at BC! EVER!..and we have always had bigger rooms...all 5 of us in there comfortably..
Jo...I just cleaned baseboards--AND..I just took every.single.item. out of our master closet and dusted and vacuumed and reorganized it. you can come in there and inspect also. But hurry...dust accumulates quickly when an inspector is headed over!!!!!

It sure wasn't what we were expecting. :sad2:

Your room was really awful!! :headache:
When we stayed there I asked for a room with a daybed but I was told they use them for families of 5. Makes sense. So we got a rollaway bed for DS10. My boys hate sleeping together!
Sorry you had such a bad experience. I do think it's an isolated one though. If you stayed there a second time you probably wouldn't have those issues again.
There are lots of other resorts. That's what I love about Disney- something for everyone.

We should have asked for a rollaway. Although I'm not sure where it would have went...

I hope it was an isolated experience and others don't have to deal with it.

:rotfl2:

Sorry I sent everyone running to gaze at their baseboards. I'm so weird.:lmao:

Shelly-- I know how much you clean- I'm sure your baseboards at home are perfectly clean and presentable. AND... the whole $800+ to move for three nights to the Poly is stupid on their part. They should have moved you for free WITH a CL upgrade after all that nastiness.:sick:

Sheree-- :confused: What if I said I wouldn't look at your baseboards? Could I come over then??:flower3:

Teri--- A girl after my own heart, I love it!!! Mark will often say to me "What did you do today?" and I'll cheerfully, happily say "Baseboards!" all happy a**ed. And he just looks at me with a blank stare. How could anyone be so happy to do that???;)

I do have to say that he comes from a mom who cleans better than anyone I know, so he's used to it. Two to three times a year she scrubs down every single wall and ceiling in their house with clorox and water. And it's a big house!! I knew I could never match her when I went to her house when we were dating and she was in the attic vacuuming. :faint: I'll happily do my baseboards and be on my way, thankyouverymuch.

Shawna-- good for you!! I'll be right over!:lmao:

------------------

Okay so dining? Can we get a dining report?? HAS to be better than the room situation!!!!

Can I get an amen???:rolleyes1

Yeah, we really felt that they handled that poorly and should have just switched us. It was only for the last 3 nights.

A dining report??? :faint: I'm getting there....slowly but surely!!

Oh yeah Shelly---- thanks so much for the 7 month party!!!

Guess it's time to start planning.;)

ADR's are next month!!!!!:thumbsup2

:yay: :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay:

No problem!! You know your party is my party!! :cool1::woohoo::rotfl: Yep, you better get planning! ;) :banana:

Okay I know you are working but c'mon. I need something to do here.

:laughing:

I mean honestly... It's not like I have plans to see to or anything.

And yes my party is indeed your party- and time's a wasting!!!! I need your dining input!!

Adr's soon!!!!!!!

:banana:

Ew. Those photos are gross! Definitely not deluxe-worthy. What a waste of money. BC looks nice overall but after hearing your thoughts, I'm not sure we will stay there. I don't like busy, crowded places. Especially not pools! Makes me nervous. :worried:

Hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day Shelly! :goodvibes

Happy Mother's Day to you as well!!!
I had a double celebration today, well last night we celebrated our 17th anniversary:love:.

Thank you! :goodvibes And Happy Anniversary! :love: We celebrate our 14th tomorrow!

Okay I know you are working but c'mon. I need something to do here.

:laughing:

I mean honestly... It's not like I have plans to see to or anything.

And yes my party is indeed your party- and time's a wasting!!!! I need your dining input!!

Adr's soon!!!!!!!

:banana:

Alright, alright!! I'm getting there. I have a few posts ready.....Just need a TR title......

I know, you can make ADR's NEXT MONTH!!! :yay: Any thoughts? Which ones do you need advice on???

Ew. Those photos are gross! Definitely not deluxe-worthy. What a waste of money. BC looks nice overall but after hearing your thoughts, I'm not sure we will stay there. I don't like busy, crowded places. Especially not pools! Makes me nervous. :worried:

Hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day Shelly! :goodvibes

Nope, not deluxe worthy at all. :(

Thanks, I had a nice Mother's Day. Just kind of low-key since we just got back from vacation. Plus DS had a soccer game!

I'm so disappointed for you. But at least you still had a good time on vacation. I agree they should have switched you and the family to a better room. Can't wait to see more pics.....

:)

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

December hours have been released!!

Now---- about those dining plans.....

:listen:

I'm so disappointed for you. But at least you still had a good time on vacation. I agree they should have switched you and the family to a better room. Can't wait to see more pics.....

:)

It is pretty disappointing. :(

But yes, we did still manage to have a good time!!

Lots of stories and pics to come! :yay:

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

December hours have been released!!

Now---- about those dining plans.....

:listen:

Woohoo for December hours being out already!!!!!!!:santa::cool1:

What are you thinking for dining? popcorn::

We had some pretty good meals this trip. Can't really think of anything that was bad..... Kona was excellent of course! Garden Grove was good, but it's a buffet so you wouldn't like that one..... BRG was great as always! Tony's was good. Yachtsman was good. T-Rex was awesome, you should take the kids there! ESPN was good. B&C was just okay.

I have lots of details & pics to share!!!! ::yes::

So I will comment over here and then go to your TR. I showed your disgusting BC pics to my DH and he and I were both in shock. We have stayed in the MOD and Values and have never seen anything like that! That is not something that you would expect from a $300+/night room. I know that I am repeating a lot of what was already said, but it is just unbelievable. So, now I will join you on you TR. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter