AP Price Increase?

Not only are they raising the prices to almost $50.00 per park at DLR, the "2'fer"
pass for SoCal residents is just about over. (Where you paid $47 and get to go to both DCA and DL). Basically, what it means to California residents is that what cost $47 yesterday for admission to two parks now will cost almost $100. The locals have been fueling the recent upswing in attendance that the shareholders are looking for and I just don't see how effectively doubling the price for a two park hopper will do anything but really hurt the bottomline.

Also, if they are arrogantly thinking that ToT is going to be the "saver" over at DCA, I think they're in for another DCA surprise. Although I'm sure that it will raise attendance, it is basically only an 'up down ride" at DCA. There is no "ride" portion like the one at WDW. I think that it will eventually be as popular as Maliboomer in Paradise Pier.

Roy

Originally posted by KNWVIKING
As for the 2nd half of your question, I'm fairly certain DL only offers an AP, as there are only two parks.

Actually I there is a difference in Annual Passes at Disneyland. PAP= 365 days access to both parks. Deluxe AP=has black-out days for a total of 320 days access to both parks. SoCal AP= more black-out days for a total of 205 days aceess to both parks. And finally SoCal Select AP= even more black-out days for a total of 170 days access to both parks.

SoCal includes zipcodes:90000-93599

I was semi aware of the various AP programs DL had, but what I was getting at was the parks themselves. In WDW a PAP includes everything where an AP is only the 4 main parks. DL would offer anything like that because they only have the 2 parks. I'm not aware of a seperate AP for each park.

I heard about the ticket price increase yesterday and was planning on purchasing tickets for WDW next week. I checked with my local AAA office and their prices did not increase so I went today and got them before their prices go up too. Anyone who is planning on purchasing tickets may want to check a AAA office, as they may get a better price.

Sunlover

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter