AP quick service deal

TI double-GUH ER

Mouseketeer
I saw that they are currently giving AP holders 20% off at a bunch of quick service places for the next month. Anyone know if this is likely to be extended or if historically they've done anything similar for August?
Thanks!

They have extended them in the past but not guaranteed. Seems they try to draw people to less crowded areas.

I wouldn't expect it. This isn't really a regular thing with them and as @fyremedicgirl says above they only do it when they feel the need to draw people to less crowded eateries.

The discount is NOT at quick-service spots; it's only at certain table service restaurants during lunch only (11:30 AM – 4:00 PM)

Restaurants included:
Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen
Liberty Tree Tavern
The Crystal Palace
The Diamond Horseshoe
Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Biergarten Restaurant
Coral Reef Restaurant
Rose & Crown Dining Room
The Garden Grill Restaurant
Hollywood & Vine
Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano
The Hollywood Brown Derby
Tiffins Restaurant
Tusker House Restaurant
Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
ESPN Club at Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

They randomly up the discount throughout the year but it's always unexpected, and tends to be done when they are trying to drive more traffic to restaurants. The last increased discount was back in January, I believe, but it included different restaurants (and may have been dinner only?).

Just a thought, this may be tied to the very high # of room availability this summer. I keep waiting for them to drop room rates even further (nothing so far). Maybe the restaurants are experiencing high availability rates too??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter