• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Apparently" Refrigerators Are Coming To The Values!

Ooh just saw this thread - this is great! :yay: This is larger than the small fridge they gave me last year for a medical fridge - and the one I got wasn't the shoebox sized one, either. Looks like this one will hold a ton! :woohoo: We'll probably go back to POP next time, so I'm glad I won't have to ask again since it will already be there. ;)

Even the motels on Harbor Blvd across the street from Disneyland (the good neighbor motels) all have fridges (not beverages coolers). Disney forks out all this money to refurbish and decorate the value hotels the least they can do is put a real fridge in each room.

It "appears" the long-rumored additon of refrigerators to the Value Resorts is going to happpen!:)

The below information is from Mouseplanet.

I am "assuming" that "beverage cooler" is "Disney" for small refrigerator.:)

What a great addition for the Values!:)

"All-Star Movies Resort – Beverage coolers will be installed in Guest rooms from January 23 to March 16. The installation will take place one floor at a time between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Guests will be notified via an in-room flier the day before the work is scheduled to take place."

As expected,at least for this project,"beverage cooler" WAS "Disney" for small refrigerator.:)

Below is a link to a Thread containing a photo of the flier Disney delivered with the new units.(Post # 24):)

Thanks HopperFan for the photo!:)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2887992&page=2

I'm a little behind. Did all the Values get refrigerators now? We are at ASMu in 4 weeks and trying to plan. Will they hold a gallon of milk?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter