April 2010 ABD Backstage Magic : California Here We Come!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUBMITTED!!! Fingers crossed!

Hi Susan (and Jason, and Tonya, and Kathy)!

submitted VIA IPHONE!!!! LAPTOP COULDN'T WORK THE LINK on BD Mongolian Grill's wi-fi!!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:!!

AAAAGAGHHHHH!!!!! Talk about STRESSED!!!

WOO HOO!

I just got an email from my Dreams Agent helping me with my ABD trip. Their name is Kevin Klose.

Who's he????
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

wpould nayone share where to find the link for this trip. DH and I want to take it to celebrate our 25th anniversary on 4/13. Thanks!

My hands are shaking!!! lol The durned wifi here couldn't find even the main page of dreams unlimited travel.... so I grabbed my trusty iPhone and typed the link manually..filled out form...trembling... lol

I figger I should get extra points or something!!!:rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:

email from that same Kevin guy!! :woohoo::woohoo:

THere will be fewer of us to deal with. Besides, we were all on Tracy's good list. :rotfl2:

Speak for yourself - apparently I questioned Tracy's lightsaber leading skills and will never live it down. :confused3:rolleyes1:confused3

Of course I had to be the first to mess things up.....sorry Kevin.:guilty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter