April 24, 2004 Magic

All packed but the essentials we can't do with out for a couple days, lists are crossed off. Now 3 days to wait. Baseball game tonight (DS11), class Tues nite (DW), and Wed final packing, Thurse fly at 5 am! Tick tock tick tock LOL.

Finishing up last minute packing now, hope nothing wrinkles too badly. Auction is over, but not done. I'm sure we cleared over 10K, hopefully more (hope to add it up before we go, or there'll be a mutiny before I get back), we'll see. Can't wait to go. Lots and lots of little things left to do before we leave, so I'm signing off for now!
See you all soon!
Laura

:hyper: I laid out most of my cruise clothes, DD "packed" her own bag. I then unpacked her bag,;) I need to pick up a couple more t shirts at OldNavy and then wash all the shirts in Rit Sunguard tonight. I ironed late into the night,still have a few things to iron. Got postcards today. So, for me I'm moving right along. Forced DH into bringing out his clothes too.
Now I'm getting nervous about forgetting something-although I have my written lists. Just knowing we'll be in Cocoa Beach on Friday nt at the Doubletree is helping me get through these last few days at work. We plan on having DH drop us off at the port at 10:30ish but I won't stress on it. I've made a commitment not to stress on anything-after all its a vacation, right?

hard to believe it's getting so close!!!!!! leaving here on thurs night spend night in Albuq. then fly out on Fri. morning staying at amerisuites airport then off to the ship at around 10:00am sat morning!

Just checked the weather for the ports next week -- 80s and partly cloudy everywhere, maybe some showers, but (as yet) no bad weather predicted! Yea!

Valorie

We packed last night and It finally hit. We are FINALLY going after 18 months of scrimping and saving every penny, getting goosebumps whenever seeing DCL commercial or Travel Channel show. It's snowing right now and I still have 1 more day to work.
:D

Phrebert, when you get to the airport, turn towards Broadway and wave to my grandma for me please! She lives just on the other side of the hill. We leave from Denver International on Friday morning, and staying at the Hawthorne suites overnight, DCL transfers in the morning. Have a safe trip and see you at the port!

Cleared just over 12k for our fundraiser, thank God it's over! On to better things like the cruise!!! Can't wait to leave on Thu am!!!
We'll be at Cape Kennedy Thursday, and hopefully by the pool at Ron Jon's on Fri (anyone else plan to be at the pool on Fri at RJ's?), at the ship by 10ish on Sat! Can't wait to meet you all!

We'll be at the Ron Jon pool Friday! See ya' there Lurontravel! I'll get you your door sign then also:earsboy:

One and a half days! Exhaustion is setting in! Mickey Mouse take me away:Pinkbounc :tongue: :bounce: :yo-yo: :earseek: princess: :wave2:

Guess we won't be hearing from you again Phrebert, since your count down says 22 hours to go! Safe journey, see you Sat at Scoops!

Tandyc, Thanks, look forward to it. Just look for two little boys in matching blue sun hats at the pool, and we'll be close by!

:smooth:

We'll be arriving at Ron Jons on Friday around 7:00. Hopefully we'll be able to get some pool time in before it closes. Hope to meet up with everyone staying there.

Tandy, I'll try to locate you by room/name when we arrive. Maybe you'll have already met lurontravel and we can meet up too. Anybody else staying at Ron Jons?

Safe travels and well wishes to all. If we don't meet up at the port, see you all by scoops deck 9 after the lifeboat drill and before the sailaway party (is that correct?).

:) :sunny: :wave2:

how many people are meeting at scoops? I havent seen that many people posting on hear lately and still want to know how many postcards to bring (roughly).::MinnieMo
P.S can't wait to meet all of you!!:bounce:

Last count was 16 or so.

We are leaving tommorrow so I wanted to wish everybody a safe trip down to Floridia and I will see yous at the Dismeet.:D
I set my countdown timer to when I get off work and the Official vacation begins.:D :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Safe journeys to Florida everyone. Can't believe it's only 1 day until we leave. See ya' soon.

Tandy

OOPs - wrong board!!!

Hope everyone has a good trip to Port. See you all at the DisMeet.
I just finished washing all the winter coats. We better not need them when we return!

Kim:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter