April 6th dcl announcement

hmm..I don't know what to say about this....I would love to go to Hawaii..but I couldn't possibly do 2 weeks with my job...they won' tlet me take 2 weeks off in a row :headache:

I'm confused on the Galveston departures..is n't that the same as what the Magic is doing now? Grand Cayman, Cozumel..I'm not excited.. :guilty:

Disney site is blocked here at work so I can't see anything, are there any restrictions on booking the Hawaii cruise like nonrefundable deposit?

hmm..I don't know what to say about this....I would love to go to Hawaii..but I couldn't possibly do 2 weeks with my job...they won' tlet me take 2 weeks off in a row :headache:

I'm confused on the Galveston departures..is n't that the same as what the Magic is doing now? Grand Cayman, Cozumel..I'm not excited.. :guilty:

And the Galveston cruises don't appear to be going to Castaway Cay which is a big draw for us. Maybe they are just trying to help folks cut travel costs to FL?

So far I am seeing the Glaveston cruises starting in Sept, but can only see Fantasy Western cruises until August. Will Fantasy cruise elsewhere in the Fall?

:confused3

I guess I was expecting a bigger announcement. No pricing either, we all knew this info already. We needed the pricing and to find out if the deposits are refundable and how much DCL wants for them.

Still to much not answered.

HMD

From what I've seen, Gold and Platinum can book tomorrow (Thursday 7th) and everyone can book beginning Friday.

Seems DCL pulled a webinar fast one on us. No video announcement, only go find the big news buried on our website.

We book tomorrow, I'm gold cc and keep our fingers crossed for prices. This should be insteresting.

After all this time, why are Silver and the Public linked together for booking reservations? There should be some incentive for being a past guest before opening it to the public - you would think?

HMD

Dreams Unlimited lists all the Fantasy 2012 cruises, and they are all EC and WC through December 2012. For whatever reason the Fantasy cruises aren't showing on the DCL web site. Maybe they will appear on the DCL site starting this week as the Galveston 2012 cruises are added.

See here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fantasy-ship.htm

I clicked on the Fantasy link from 'Ships and Activities'. It shows Fantasy doing caribbean cruises through December 2012.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter