APs and Resort guests can now upgrade their magicband

They should be trying to get stock back quickly as every solid band they send out is a potential $10 they are leaving in the pockets of each guest.

It does not. It routes me to the same page that clicking on the "My cards/bands" link does. Which is the not-clickable names/bands I mentioned above.

I would guess yours haven't shipped yet. This is what I see on the My Plans page.

Untitled.jpg

Got the email that my bands have shipped. This is for an Aug trip.

All of these posts about bands shipping for trips farther out then mine are making me angry. lol My trip is in 2 weeks. I’m not holding out hope for my bands to get here. Good thing we have others.

Well the charge dropped off of my Visa and I still cannot get to the MB page. Chatting with WDW now. This is a cluster.

All of these posts about bands shipping for trips farther out then mine are making me angry. lol My trip is in 2 weeks. I’m not holding out hope for my bands to get here. Good thing we have others.

Yes it's pretty annoying. I have 9 days left to customize. I ordered on the day the new MBs went live and received a confirmation. Now I can't even get in my order.

Oh dang, I hope they're still doing this when it's time to order ours!

*sigh* altho I wish they'd done it last year. I really wanted that Figment band, but I couldn't justify $30 for something I'd probably only wear once.

Well the charge dropped off of my Visa and I still cannot get to the MB page. Chatting with WDW now. This is a cluster.

Curious as to which department your speaking with -- IT seemed useless and really was no help.

I sent an email to guest services. This roll out was abysmal. The fact that they were "running out" of the plain colors just shows that they really messed this up. They haven't "run out" of the plain colored bands in the several years since they've been available. What changed? The programming changed, that's what. They must have put a quantity available into the algorithm and put a number in for the plain colors too. I doubt they ran out of blue bands-I think it's a programming error. Really disappointed that they didn't plan this better.
I think “what changed” is people with trips far into the future ordering now, when normally those orders would have been spread out over the next few months of inventory. All those orders of plain bands being pulled ahead is what caused the shortage.

Charges dropped off my credit card too - I order my AP band on the first day, got the confirmation email etc... :(

I never thought they would sell out so quickly. Oh, well. As long as I get the purple ones I originally ordered a while ago are still shipped to me I will hold out hope that my Nov. trip will get the bands.

MaryKatesMom...make sure you go back into your magic band order to confirm that the purple bands you originally ordered are showing there. We have a trip in June and I had originally selected a blue band for me and orange for my Mom...With this roll out of premium bands, my magic band selected has changed to green and red...those were the bands we order back in November for our Christmas trip. Not sure what happened to my blue and orange bands. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the premium bands will be restocked and we can get the ones we want...

I received our Magic Bands today. I had only upgraded one , Moana for DGD, the rest were the original colors, since we have skins to put on them. The charge was pending on my Disney Visa, but it disappeared today and is not posted as of yet on the regular transactions. Those of you that have tracking numbers should be all set, I was wary of posting anything until they were delivered today. Only 56 more days!!!!! By the way, Monday was also our fast pass day, so I didn't order Magic Bands until after 8:30, and scheduling FP+ was also very glitchy, which I attribute to the release of the Magic Band upgrade(?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter