APs and Resort guests can now upgrade their magicband

Well, mine just dropped off my CC too. Ordered on the first day (10ish pm) and got the confirmation email showing all our upgraded bands with correct personalization. They’re not showing up in the “active” magic bands in MDE, and I can’t get to the customization page (just the seven dwarfs every time) :sad:. Not sure whether to try calling or ride it out for a bit as we have a little time left before our trip this summer.

Well, mine just dropped off my CC too. Ordered on the first day (10ish pm) and got the confirmation email showing all our upgraded bands with correct personalization. They’re not showing up in the “active” magic bands in MDE, and I can’t get to the customization page (just the seven dwarfs every time) :sad:. Not sure whether to try calling or ride it out for a bit as we have a little time left before our trip this summer.
I'm going to ride it out since some are getting theirs even with the charge disappearing on their credit cards. Maybe we'll get lucky!

Yes it's pretty annoying. I have 9 days left to customize. I ordered on the day the new MBs went live and received a confirmation. Now I can't even get in my order.

Same.

What is stupid is that mine should have been shipped out before this change even happened. My parents and sister are traveling the exact same dates as me and they have both sets of bands. My second didn’t get processed for whatever reason.

Last edited:

I'm going to ride it out since some are getting theirs even with the charge disappearing on their credit cards. Maybe we'll get lucky!
I just checked and the charge is gone from my CC too, and there is no pic shown of either my Haunted Mansion or DHs plain red band on the magic band page. :confused3

Got our AP bands in the mail today - husband and kids' bands are right, mine is gray and has my daughter's name on it - JUST like it shows up on my magic bands page. Not the $10 upgraded castle one I ordered - and no they did not refund any of my money - yet. Am on hold with Disney right now. Worried that they may have crossed my daughter's info on my account so may have to talk to IT too. Mercy. And of course now all designs are out.

I was able to order mine on Monday and I got both the upgraded bands I ordered as well as the solid color bands in the mail today for my July trip.

I ordered Monday, and received tracking info today. However, on the magic band page it is showing a blank white square for my husband’s. Mine is showing the villains one I ordered. I’m not sure what to think.

I just checked and the charge is gone from my CC too, and there is no pic shown of either my Haunted Mansion or DHs plain red band on the magic band page. :confused3
I just checked and my charge is gone too. But I got a ship notice today and the band shows up in my list of Magicbands

So I talked to a super nice and patient IT CM who has recorded my issues and notified their higher up team, who will have to contact merchandising to discuss the refund, then see what they can do about a new band for me - mercy me. Because as he confirmed, all designs are out. At least he verified that my account was not crossed with my daughter's but he had no idea how her name got on my band and in gray. On a brighter note - the 4 customized bands we received today are super cool and so cute, designs are awesome.

Waited till today to order for our trip. Guess easy will get my money instead of Disney.

Bands have been shipped and scheduled to arrive Tuesday. No charge or refund showing up as of yet on credit card. They are supposed to be Slinky dog and the pink snacks bands. Keeping my fingers crossed that's what shows up!

I had made my plain color selections before the premium bands were available. When I went in to look at them just now, they all showed gray. I then went in to edit them and looked around at the bands that were there and then backed out. When I got back to the main page all the colors I had selected were there and they were no longer gray.

Today's status: 8 days left to customize, still cannot get in the page. I just keep getting the 7 dwarfs "technical issue" page every time.

If I didn't already have AP bands I would be livid.

Today's status: 8 days left to customize, still cannot get in the page. I just keep getting the 7 dwarfs "technical issue" page every time.

If I didn't already have AP bands I would be livid.
Have you tried using Chrome in Incognito mode? Sometimes those cookies just get in the way.

My snack one shipped (conference without family) for July but not the ones we picked for Aug. Kids & DH are appearing but mine (was dole whip) is blank. So, if I had to guess, I'll be another person having to deal with the $10 charge for a grey band. At least only DD really wanted the band so if this all goes belly-up, I'll spend $25 to get hers but not the $40 I had planned to spend.

I got shipment notification today and there is a pending charge on my CC however on my MDE page, I see my snacks MB but my hub's rainbow Mickey MB is not shown, instead there is a blue one. Now I'm worried that I'll be charged for an incorrect MB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter