APs and Resort guests can now upgrade their magicband

Anyone else seeing the 7 dwarfs error page or missing the edit order button for their magicbands?

After reading some peoples notes on how low the pictures are (we have 2 young kids in our party) and difficulty getting the whole groups choices together I decided to order from Etsy for this trip. Hoping everyone gets their choices and the bugs are worked out for our next trip.

After reading some peoples notes on how low the pictures are (we have 2 young kids in our party) and difficulty getting the whole groups choices together I decided to order from Etsy for this trip. Hoping everyone gets their choices and the bugs are worked out for our next trip.
I’ve thrown in the towel after almost 2 months of unsuccessful attempts. I’m ordering MB skins from MagicYourBand.com . They have a nice variety of skins and they ship quickly. If Disney had gotten their act together on the upgraded MBs, I would have ordered from them.

They probably made tons of money on the bands they did sell... imagine how much they’d have made if everyone who wanted one got one...
I can’t believe they still haven’t gotten this problem fixed after all this time. Even allowing for the people who went ahead and paid full price, they likely would have made more with the right system in place!

Have the bands on my cart to pay only for it not to work. Than I change one of the bands. Now I still can't pay. I really want to know what the problem is. Not change the bands Disney. This rollout has been handle terriblably.

My previous solid color selections are now “being fulfilled” since we are at 30 days out to the day. I thought you had until 11 days to make adjustments to even the solid color orders?

My previous solid color selections are now “being fulfilled” since we are at 30 days out to the day. I thought you had until 11 days to make adjustments to even the solid color orders?

Did you buy an upgraded magic band? Once you pay, it starts processing the order no matter when your trip is.

No, I had an order for solid color bands. Chat says basically, too bad so sad... can’t do anything once in fulfillment.

So I got off the phone because I had a good order but they wouldn't take my money. Turns out they have bo idea why it wouldn't work for me. She went in and said everything was good. Down to the band being in stock. The two my mom wanted was no longer in stock. So I got her the plain blue one. So she has to send my order to IT.

After weeks of trying, I think my order for a premium AP magic band went through today. I haven't received the promised confirmation email though. I gave up trying for MBs for our upcoming resort stay. Just got solid colored bands for my crew. They won't really care. We'll see if I really get my Slinky Dog MB.

After weeks of trying, I think my order for a premium AP magic band went through today. I haven't received the promised confirmation email though. I gave up trying for MBs for our upcoming resort stay. Just got solid colored bands for my crew. They won't really care. We'll see if I really get my Slinky Dog MB.
Check junk folder. That's where my confirmation email was.

None of mine are going through. Had to send my case to IT. I was ordering a band that was in stock. So she sent my email to IT. We shall see what happens.

Once again, they only have two of the ones we want. They never have all three at the same time. I still have another month or so before I have to finalize my selections, but it’s very frustrating.

It’s not just you. A LOT of us can’t get the purchase to go through.
I believe it. Which is why I called Disney. Wanted to know if it was a band in stock or not. Because fine your sold out. We all know how Infeelnthey handle this. But apparently it is a band that is in stock which it should be going through. So Disney IT needs to fix something. Even though the CM is unable to process my order for me.

Ordered our AP set today. Not necessarily first choices but we are good with what we did pick. This will be our second set if it goes through like it’s supposed to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter