• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Robert Downey Jr. was in prison for possession? Thank God we allow people to change and grow.

I think it's important to know that they are insincere. The example given is just one example. There are other examples on other social media as well.

Really? That's what you think is "important"?

I think you missed the point. We're all in the middle of a social distancing lock-down.

Right...so time to dredge up old threads for no reason other than to tear people down. Time well spent.

Remember when Robert Downey Jr. was in prison for possession? Thank God we allow people to change and grow.

Right...so time to dredge up old threads for no reason other than to tear people down. Time well spent.
Some people still think O.J. Simpson was maligned. Go figure.

Lets not judge people. People are allowed to not like other people.

If you started watching them in 2012, you'd totally know they aren't family friendly by default, and they are putting up a facade to get in the good graces of the Mouse.

I love when people dig up posts or videos of people from 8 years ago when they try to validate why the dislike is necessary. That was 2012, we're in the middle of 2020. Enough with the nonsense of digging up irrelevant crap just to "cancel" them.

Jealousy appears to be a strong emotion in some.
Why do people think others are jealous when they don't like someone? I'm a fan of the Trackers but just because people don't like them I'm not going to assume they are jealous. That's sort of a weak argument. They have some shady tendencies so if others don't care for them who am I to judge? No one is obligated to like every Disney youtuber. I feel like some people are getting strangely upset because some people don't like the trackers as if they are friends with them or something.

I think the recent mail vlogs tell a great story. They opened up and answered mail from over two years ago! And their fans like that sort of treatment!

I think the recent mail vlogs tell a great story. They opened up and answered mail from over two years ago! And their fans like that sort of treatment!
They've been asking people NOT to send them mail and gifts for more than 2 years so it's not like they ecourage it - especially when people can write comments and messages on their website/youtube page. The fact that they read them during a vlog doesn't reflect anything really IMO.

Why do people think others are jealous when they don't like someone? I'm a fan of the Trackers but just because people don't like them I'm not going to assume they are jealous. That's sort of a weak argument. They have some shady tendencies so if others don't care for them who am I to judge? No one is obligated to like every Disney youtuber. I feel like some people are getting strangely upset because some people don't like the trackers as if they are friends with them or something.

I just think it's odd behavior to dig up a thread that is 4 months old to hate on something. :confused3

If someone tells me they dislike something I like I just say, "you do you, but also think about WHY you feel the need to tell me about it?"

If you started watching them in 2012, you'd totally know they aren't family friendly by default, and they are putting up a facade to get in the good graces of the Mouse.

Wow! I'm flabbergasted! Seriously I watch them and this is suprising.

I've been wondering, with the parks closed, what will happen to their viewership. I mean, can they keep it up with at home vlogs and baby farts?

People watch all kids of things on youtube (makeup tutorials, unboxing, pimple popping, video games, day-in-the-life etc). I would guess that youtube viewership is up...people are stuck at home.

They may lose some subscribers who viewed their content for the parks, but may gains some who like to watch family content. AD revenue is way down for youtube so that will effect all content creators.

I wasn't trying to argue any point at all. I've never seen the Trackers and have no interest in them either. I was just pointing out something I noticed.

We watched them for a while last year. Then we got bored because the focus turned baby and we are at a different stage in life. I don't hold any ill will against them. Watch or don't. Like most people I don't go out of my way to look at content I don't like. When content really gets under my skin tho, the last thing I would do is interact negatively because that only helps to make it more relevant. Bad publicity can be lucrative as good publicity (see: Kardashian).

I used to like the Trackers. I’d say about a year and a half ago, the tone of the vlogs changed. Seemed to be much more of an obligation than an interest to them. I also had started following Jenn on Twitter and wow ... her persona on there was quite different than how she is portrayed in the vlogs. Snarky, combative, downright mean. Most of her problematic tweets have since been deleted.

The thing that I find really interesting is that if anyone says anything the least bit critical of the Trackers, their fans go completely bananas and attack. There is no room for any criticism — even constructive — in the Tracker fan crowd. I used to be in a fan group when I liked them and it was concerning to me that many truly think they are their friends and know everything about their life. They think the Trackers can do know wrong, even though they only see a very small portion of their life.

I started watching less when the content became less engaging about a year and a half ago ... and Jenn’s Twitter antics put an end to it for me.

I don’t watch the Trackers anymore, but I am very happy for them for having a baby — especially since it was something they mentioned thought could or would never happen in old vlogs.

I still watch them but not as much now. The best ones were when they went to other parks other then Disney. Right now I have been watching a lot of clownfish tv especially their videos on Disney. Puts it in a different light.

I just think it's odd behavior to dig up a thread that is 4 months old to hate on something. :confused3

If someone tells me they dislike something I like I just say, "you do you, but also think about WHY you feel the need to tell me about it?"

I enjoy the Trackers. As I've stated previously. But I, too, think it's a weak argument to say someone is jealous of their 'success' (however you define that; thus the quotes) if they don't like them.

With that said, I think it says more about the person who makes the videos about the Trackers like the one posted previously. Don't fool yourselves; the person who runs that channel is not trying to do anyone any favors by "exposing" anyone. They are simply trying to gain some views by using other's stupid comments from 8 years ago. That's pathetic. And pretty much as crappy as what they said... 8 years ago.

Last edited:
I've read many comments elsewhere where people are claiming that TTT don't know anything about the parks and that there are many other vlogs with much more info about them, including park planning etc.

When we were watching vlogs 18 months ago we were watching them to get excited about the parks, the rides and the whole experience - and that is what TTT offer. They've never pretended to be experts and to know the parks inside out, they simply offer a glimpse into what's on offer. We saw so many vlogs and they bored us -either the presenters were unwatchable, or the music did your brain in or they were just boring - for for us TTT vlogs worked and gave us what we wanted.

There are many many vloggers out there but which ones you enjoy and which ones you don't are down to your own personal preferences. If you come across ones you don't like then just move on - no need for such negative and nasty comments as accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter