Are You 23?

The one site still has the countdown, but the other site, that is connected to it too, disney.com/d23 is now blank. This is a site that had had a ticker also.

Thanks Joe....

I think I am going ahead and doing this. I saw that it has 12.31.09 for the last day to be a charter member, so those who can't afford to do it, can ask for it for Christmas maybe.

Yes, its on the shopping site, and since it is, you can use coupon codes too. Just do a google search and they're easy to find, I saved 10% more.

Na, I think I'll pass. I've read the reviews of the mag and it's nice and all but it won't last 1 day at my house. I pay enough to disney to go for a week in May/ June between Park Hoppers, Dinning Plan, and staying on-site and really don't feel like adding another $75 for a mag every 4 months and "up to the minute news" on the D23 website. I'm not sure that Disney itself can supply as much info as this site.:surfweb:

Na, I think I'll pass. I've read the reviews of the mag and it's nice and all but it won't last 1 day at my house. I pay enough to disney to go for a week in May/ June between Park Hoppers, Dinning Plan, and staying on-site and really don't feel like adding another $75 for a mag every 4 months and "up to the minute news" on the D23 website. I'm not sure that Disney itself can supply as much info as this site.:surfweb:

I agree.

I don't think the Disney sites offer the information that I need -- sure, they post the special offers (so do the threads on Dis) but they don't really tell you how to save the most money, or which rides really suck, or how to make the best use of your time in the parks.

I'm quite sure the magazine will be much like the vacation planning DVDs.

Of coarse I would like to part of the "club" I'm just against the $75. That being said, I was looking at all of the shirts and such and noticed that some of the items are there but if you click on it, the page is unavailable. Also, if the page is available, the product won't be available to ship for 2 more weeks. People have been talking about 23 for months and have been looking forward to today for a while, I would have expected Disney to be more prepared. Maybe I am just bashing a lil because I'm a little insulted by the $75 to show I like the mouse, and it is day one so there's always bugs to be worked out, but the name Disney should reflect quality and professionalism to the consumer. This whole thing seems like it was created by someone out of touch with the typical Dis Fan and is just trying to make a name for himself/herself.

I have to say, that if you look at the cost of the magazine (which die hard Disney fans will get) x4 issues [15.95x4= 63.50] ... vs membership minus the coupon code [75-7.50= 67.5]... you are getting everything else they are giving as membership practically free (okay so $4 diffence). Then you have the option to get items that no one else can get if they arent a member.

To each his or her own. I've seen the mag, it's nice and I may pick one up for myself just to have, but I don't need 4 of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter