Artistry in Action! February 2023 Exercise Challenge

I got out for a short walk at lunchtime yesterday and fought thru the I-kind-of-don't-cares and a kitty who thought one yoga video was enough, and got my minutes in yesterday. I've already done a yoga video this morning, so I'm confident I'll get my minutes today as well. I haven't done yoga in the morning before, and I think I like it.

+65 minutes
775/840... 85%

Last edited:
I've been down with a cold for almost a week, and consequently barely moving.

+50 mins since my last post
710/840... 85%

That leaves me with 65 minutes a day for the last two days of the month to make goal. It's too cold to be outside for walking, but I'm breathing well enough that I might be able to get some yoga in.
Sorry you've been ill! Hope you feel better soon!

Took some lovely walks outside yesterday and today. +60. Plus I got a long overdue haircut. I'm back to a pixie once again. <3
Congrats to Oneanne and Twilight Sparkle for reaching Rich Red. And congrats to PollyannaMom, sophy1996, and myself for getting to Gallery Green!
With all the reds and greens, how appropriate to mention the last Festival on the Epcot calendar, The Festival of the Holidays. Highlights include the Candlelight Processional, Holiday Kitchens, and the Cookie Stroll. I wonder if they'll bring back the Storytellers around the World Showcase as well? It's fun to learn about Holiday traditions from different parts of the world. Dates haven't been announced yet, but I'd expect it to run from the week after Thanksgiving until New Year's Eve. Check back on this link for more information to be released at a later date.
1217ZP_0428MS_JB_5-1x1.jpg

With that, the month is over! I'll come back later to add up any final minutes. Hope to see you in next month's thread, but we still need a host. (I'd volunteer, but I think I'm going to get pretty flaky over these next few weeks/months).

Last edited:
Took some lovely walks outside yesterday and today. +60. Plus I got a long overdue haircut. I'm back to a pixie once again. <3
Congrats to Oneanne and Twilight Sparkle for reaching Rich Red. And congrats to PollyannaMom, sophy1996, and myself for getting to Gallery Green!
With all the reds and greens, how appropriate to mention the last Festival on the Epcot calendar, The Festival of the Holidays. Highlights include the Candlelight Processional, Holiday Kitchens, and the Cookie Stroll. I wonder if they'll bring back the Storytellers around the World Showcase as well? It's fun to learn about Holiday traditions from different parts of the world. Dates haven't been announced yet, but I'd expect it to run from the week after Thanksgiving until New Year's Eve. Check back on this link for more information to be released at a later date.
1217ZP_0428MS_JB_5-1x1.jpg

With that, the month is over! I'll come back later to add up any final minutes. Hope to see you in next month's thread, but we still need a host. (I'd volunteer, but I think I'm going to get pretty flaky over these next few weeks/months).
I did get to do Candlelight Processional during my abbreviated trip in December. We had done the package, eating at Garden Grill. It is one of my favorite holiday time trip things to do. Geez, that seems like so long ago.

155 final minutes - all horses - I decided cleaning and restocking the stalls was enough strength training for the day :)

2020/2000

Thanks for a fun month, @Elizabeth Smith ! You made me wish I was at WDW!! :earsboy:

If no one else can take March, I'll host. However, I have zero theme ideas so I'll just be tracking our minutes and color changes. I'll give it a few hours to see if there are any other takers, but if we don't have anyone by this evening, I'll create a thread and return here with the link.

Ugh! I was doing so well for most of the month. I hurt my back and then got a cold and was down for a few days. This totally got me off my routine. I did still get time but I stopped tracking it and I know I ended lower then I wanted. I need to get going for March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter