As long as we're on the subject of Mexican food:

yummy72

DIS Veteran
As long as we're talking about Mexican food (my family's absolute favorite by the way) I thought I'd share my favorite recipe too. I don't really have "measurements" for this one so bear with me. My friends jokingly refer to it as "magic chicken" so that's what we'll call it:

Magic Chicken

4 boneless, skinless chicken breast (I like to flatten them to an even thickenss)

1-stick butter or margarine melted

Juice from 2-3 medium limes

4-5 medium cloves garlic minced

(this can be adjusted to suit your tastes...we love garlic)

Combine the melted butter, lime juice and garlic, add chicken breast. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes to marinate.

Meanwhile make the "sauce"

1 8 ounce carton sour cream
1-2 jalapenos (seeds removed)
1-2 Tablespoons honey

Combine all in a food processor until smooth. Adjust amount of honey or peppers to suit your tastes.

You can grill the chicken on the indoor grill, outdoor grill, or bake it in the oven. Time? I just check the middle to make sure it's done.

Serve with a couple of spoonfuls of sauce on top. It may sound like strange combinations of flavors, but it really makes a juicy, flavorful chicken breast!

Ohhh this sounds yummy! I will have to try it. Thanks for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter