At the MK NOW

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
Wow. Long waits. BTMR was 30 min FP with180 min standby around 3 pm.

POC, SPACE & Mine Train all down. Which is clogging up the other attractions.

Spring break. All parks are very crowded

Pirates is under refurb

We’re here from Texas for Spring Break along with huge chunks of the state.

Yesterday, Living with the Land was 90 minutes. All the lines were crazy, but with FP+ we were able to hit several things we wanted in Epcot, the Studios, and Animal Kingdom.

I saw 8 rides over 90 minutes at MK when I looked around 2:30 this afternoon. Splash was 175, Space was 195 and 7DMT was 210.

I saw 8 rides over 90 minutes at MK when I looked around 2:30 this afternoon. Splash was 175, Space was 195 and 7DMT was 210.

Ugh... come to Disneyland instead. Our wait times are only 90 minutes for Space, 75 minutes for Matterhorn, and 120 for BTMRR. As of 2:08pm.

We’re here from Texas for Spring Break along with huge chunks of the state.

Yesterday, Living with the Land was 90 minutes. All the lines were crazy, but with FP+ we were able to hit several things we wanted in Epcot, the Studios, and Animal Kingdom.

Yep... Seems like almost all of Texas is spring break this week, and with the better economy everybody has headed out of town!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter