Attraction of the Month

tgbanks3

Mouseketeer
Just an idea for a new show segment. Would be nice to know about some of the attractions' histories and story lines. For example, I had no idea about the HM story line until Steve talked about it on a show. And many attractions have replaced other attractions, particularly at EC (Mission Space replacing Horizons, etc.). I know many attractions are simple and don't have much history, but many do and it would be awesome hearing about the history, story line, etc.

Last edited:
There are actually some different takes on the storyline at Haunted Mansion

If you want some fun - go to youtube and search for "haunted mansion jean lafitte" :D

I know in some of his Disneyland 60 series and other segments on the Disneyland podcast Micheal Bowling covers the background of a lot of attractions.

While I like the idea, my impression is that the DISUnplugged crew aren't super involved in the history of attractions, which is fine.

There are many other youtube channels and podcasts which cover these well for me. One of the more recent good ones is Defunctland...I also like his debates with RobPlays (who also makes good videos). It's funny, I disagree with a lot of what RobPlays says...but he's such a likeable person I can't get upset, lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter