Attractions where lines are hot

IMO, just avoid august, otherwise it isn't so bad

^ I agree and will add to avoid June/July/August since it is very HOT every day and with the huge crowds, it just isn't an enjoyable experience. Disney appears to adjust the amount of employes running the rides when times are expected to be slower, so the net result is you may still wait a long time even though the park doesn't seem like wall-to-wall people.

I apologize if this has been asked before but what attractions at WDW have lines that are hot to stand in? Trying to get my plans together for a trip in Sept and it just occured to me that I may not want to schedule a ride with lines waiting in the hot sun in the middle of the day. Any information is greatly appreciated!
For us the only rides that have been pretty bad was Carpets and Cars at MK.

All of the above. If you visit anytime between mid May and early October, plan to sweat, drink lots of water, take breaks, adjust your pace and bring your ponchos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter