August Exercise Challenge: "Every Day is a Good Day for Disney - AND for Exercise"

Work is consuming my life right now. The students return to campus on Monday, so ready or not - here they come.

The good thing is that some women on my floor have made fitness/weight goals so hopefully we'll support and encourage each other.

My hip and knee's been bugging me (time for new sneakers?) so I took a few days off.

Today - 70 minutes

1212/1600

Good morning all, and happy "Fabulous Friday!"

It's our last weekly stats update for the month, and the team stands at 18,481 minutes!!!
We've exceeded our scores for January & February, and made 67% of our combined goal so far - with a few days still to go!
(Not bad for the month of August, when family life can get seriously busy and Mother Nature has been throwing folks for all kinds of loops!)

20% of our team has already reached or exceeded personal goals!!! And almost half have gotten to at least pink!!
(May remains the month to beat and the only team green so far this year.)

Great job on yesterday's trivia!! The Living Seas is indeed bigger:
"Spaceship Earth is 164 feet in diameter and could fit completely inside the tank of The Living Seas, which is 203 feet in diameter. "

We have four color changes :rainbow: this morning as well:

hmack to ::MinnieMo pink,

sophy1996
and PollyannaMom to ::MickeyMo red,

and Rattpack to Mickey Trophy Icon.png green!!!

Congratulations and keep up the good work everyone!!

Now I'm starting to feel some pressure regarding September!

My plans to go green today in a big way have been dashed by the weather. Our scheduled 5-hour kayak trip in Ketchikan, AK was canceled. Considering that this is the rainiest place in SE Alaska, it has to get pretty bad for stuff to get canceled...

Somehow I doubt I'll be spending those hours in the gym instead.

Last edited:
Now I'm starting to feel some pressure regarding September!

My plans to go green today in a big way have been dashed by the weather. Our scheduled 5-hour kayak trip in Ketchikan, AK was canceled. Considering that this is the rainiest place in SE Alaska, it has to get pretty bad for stuff to get canceled...

Somehow I doubt I'll be spending those hours in the gym instead.

Wow, that does sound bad! I'm sorry your plans got derailed.

Good Morning, all!!

For our last "Silly Saturday" photo, I have Walt himself with some characters (found on Pinterest):

Walt with Characters.jpg

Just one new color change today:

:Pinkbounc Dentam is now at ::MinnieMo Minnie's Bow Pink!!! :Pinkbounc

A couple of people are reeeeealy close to green or red, too, so keep going everyone!!!

I have 20 minutes to report myself - an adjusted total from "walking" the cats for about twice that amount of time.

Have a great weekend, everybody!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter