Aulani, and Copper Creek Points For Rent, 200 SSR Points Fot Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 2BR at BLT, AKV, or either wilderness Lodge for March 20 and 21

Looking for beach club 1 bedroom villa points for October 29-November 5?
Yes it is still available and we can book this for you. Please get your posts up to 10 so we can PM and discuss further details.

We have up to 250 Beach Club points, 300 Aulani points, and 300 points that can be used to make reservations at the new Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We are asking $18 per point for Beach Club points and $17 per point for Aulani and Copper Creek. Reservations can be made at Beach Club, Aulani and Copper Creek up to 11 months out and at any other resort 7 months out.

We also have 200 SSR points for transfer @ $16 per point.
Is Copper Creek available Dec 1 - 3rd?

Thank you

We are looking for Beach Club Deluxe Studio 18-21 Sept, 2019. 3 nights. Would you have points and cost for this? Thanks.

Hi! We're looking to rent Boardwalk standard room. Is this something you can help us with?

I'm looking to transfer points for a SSR stay in April, are you available to help

Do you still have Aulani Points for Rent. Looking to rent a 1 bedroom Aug 10 - 17th. First time DVC renter, previously rented through RCI.

Do you still have Aulani Points for Rent. Looking to rent a 1 bedroom Aug 10 - 17th. First time DVC renter, previously rented through RCI.
There are no 1 bedrooms or studios available for your full dates. The closest would be a 1 bedroom ocean view which is just missing August 12 and 13. The rest of August is available if your dates are flexible.

Are there 11 nights at Aulani available in a Standard or Island Studio or 10 nights in a Studio Pool View near end of June/ beginning of July (ideally beginning on a Saturday--June 29?) or any of the above beginning early August)? I think I calculated the points correctly to get close to the 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter