Aulani Spa questions..

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
Couples massage is there any DVC discounts?

Phone number for Aulani Spa or should I call DVC directly?

Thanks!!

Couples massage is there any DVC discounts?

Thanks!!

I do not think there are discounts, except maybe a "free" upgrade to aroma therapy or similar. It should say on the dvcmember website, but since it's been a couple of years since we have gone to Aulani, not sure what's what right now. I'll have to look.

Below is a copy and paste from the member website for discounts at Aulani. I just copied/pasted the "discount" for the Laniwai Spa.

Laniwai – A Disney Spa: Save up to $15 on Select Treatments
Benefit Type: Recreation & Relaxation

Receive a complimentary upgrade on select spa treatments at Laniwai – A Disney Spa. And save $5, $10 or $15, based on the type of treatment you choose: Premium, Signature or Specialized.

Important Information
Offer may not be combined with any other Laniwai Spa offer.

I emailed through the web site with an appointment request, and they got back to me within 24 hours to confirm the appointment time. It was a personalized response from an individual. Made it very easy!

Do you pay it up front when you book? Or do they charge you after your appointment?

Do you pay it up front when you book? Or do they charge you after your appointment?

We were charged after our appointment and an auto 20% gratuity was added on as well. I don't believe we had to leave a credit card to hold the appointment or anything like that.

Do you pay it up front when you book? Or do they charge you after your appointment

What nkereina said! They charge you at time of service. But I think there is a cancellation fee if a booked service is not cancelled in the prescribed cancellation period. It's been a couple of years but I think it was 24 hours. Happy planning! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter