Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

There's a whole lot of talk about toast and bacon going on here, but I just want to remind everyone that we are STILL BABNANAS!!!

banana_smiley_083.gif

banana_smiley_033.gif

smiley-dance001.gif

www.MessenTools.com-Frutas-static07.gif
( <-- that one can go with the burnt toast )

upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

There's a whole lot of talk about toast and bacon going on here, but I just want to remind everyone that we are STILL BABNANAS!!!

banana_smiley_083.gif

banana_smiley_033.gif

smiley-dance001.gif

....are you paying homage to PiO with that last one? popcorn::

I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I reached for the oatmeal, no, that really doesn't sound good. :idea: Peanut butter toast! That's what I want. Wonder why? :rotfl2:

I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I reached for the oatmeal, no, that really doesn't sound good. :idea: Peanut butter toast! That's what I want. Wonder why? :rotfl2:

.....:scratchin...hmmmm....quite perplexing....

Here I am getting car fixed and have not had ant thing to eat , now you slap toast with peanut butter? Thanks....:rolleyes1

...not as perfect as those lovely, caring, sensitive, kind Tag Fairies....popcorn::

banana_smiley_083.gif

banana_smiley_033.gif

smiley-dance001.gif

My mission is to find the picture of the perfect Babnana. This one was close....but I think it might be time to seek out a replacement.

In Australia they actually have Kangaroo bacon?

Not that I know of.

I think your bacon cuts and ours are pretty similar; so you know all about have the rasher and back bacon.

The bacon cuts are taken from a different part of the pig in the US. They have side bacon; which is the belly of the pig.

Kimmar just looks at my pictures of bacon and figures it's Kangaroo bacon. And it's just stuck.....everyone asks me about Kangaroo bacon. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter