"Back-to-School" Challenge--everyone welcome!

Congratulations, all us losers...we're doing great! Even with all the distractions of summer eatin' and vacations, and with the occasional monkey wrench of illness and wretched hospital food (hang in there, Andrea, we're pulling for ya, DON'T give up on the course just yet, it'll be better tomorrow!), we're still here, and still reporting back, and still accountable, and still on track! We're AWESOME!!!!!

Down another 2!! slowing making some progress....gosh isn't it a slow drag to lose when it's so much easier to gain.
UGHHHHHHHHHH
Have a good week.
Denise :wizard:

mollyseven said:
Down another 2!! slowing making some progress....gosh isn't it a slow drag to lose when it's so much easier to gain.
UGHHHHHHHHHH
:wizard:
Couldn't agree more!!!
Reportin another 3 lb lose!!! I'm so excited I reached my Goal! 15/13 And just in time I start back to school tomorrow, and who knows how well-behaved I can be???
OK everyone 3 weeks left, and a LOT can be accomplished in 3 weeks!
Have an awesome week everyone! :sunny:

After a miserable week last week (I didn't even check in-I was too :guilty: ) I have a two pound loss this week! That puts me at 8/12!

Thanks!
jana

It's been a while since I have checked in, but I'm really excited to be close to my goal for this challenge! I've lost 12.5 pounds so far, so only 2.5 to go before labor day :Pinkbounc

I'd like to lose 10 more pounds before we leave for Disney (in just over 5 weeks!) I'd be happy with an 8 pound loss and I am pretty sure I can get there.

I just ordered a new bathing suit from Lands End and I'm fitting back into my pre-pregnancy clothes. It feels great!!!

Congrats to everyone else on the great weight loss. Keep up the good work!!!

Amy

I lost another lb this week! So I am now at 8.5/15! Not sure if I will make my goal by Labor Day but I plan to lose as much as I can! :)

One pound down here as well -- and I couldn't be happier. I'm not losing the 2 lbs per week I'd set as my goal, but I'm losing steadily and doing great with my exercise goals. Always room for improvement, but I'll take this loss even if I don't make it to Onederland before school starts. (Not giving up yet, though!)

Weighed in this morning. Only 1 pound this week, but at least I'm going in the right direction. A total of 6.5/15 pounds, 40% of the weight lost. I don't hink I'm going to make "goal" of the 15 pounds by Labor Day, but I'll still do the best I can. Then I've only got 2 more weeks until WDW on the DDP. I really want to lose a total of 20 pounds, so I'll keep at it until I do (except for my week of vacation).

Another lb. here, too! Hope this thread gets updated soon, though...I'd like to see my name up in lights!

hi everyone! sorry i have been MIA for so long -- our kitchen remodel is taking everything out of me -- that plus I have been working part-part time and since rejoining the work force after 8 yrs it's whipping me too! though the paychecks are nice for the aforementioned :teeth:

i haven't stepped on the scales in about 2-3 weeks now! yikes! how did that happen! i know, my computer got unplugged for the drywallers for a week and i got wrapped up in my hecticness. this is a lesson for me -- i NEED to check in often, daily, or I lose sight of our momentum and then struggle. we have been eating out way more than i'm used to as well. my jeans are tight so i know i'm probably back up. my real goal is set for Sept 25 just before a short Vegas girls trip. i'm going to give myeself some pep-talks today and refocus. not sure if i can stand to WI this tuesday, may wait until next week and see the damamge done after some damage-control!!

pep talk! pep talk!!

I am not doing very well at this challenge. I can't seem to muster up my willpower for more than a day. I go down 2 pounds and then up 2 pounds. I am hoping when school starts-(I teach 8th grade) that I will be able to manage my eating better. I am currently +1 pound!! :guilty:

I'm down another 2 pounds, it's been awhile since I posted but at least it seems like I'm starting to move the scale in the right direction. I'm down 15 pounds since I started losing the end of June.

I guess this challenge thread has kind of died-out. I just wanted to post that I've lost anothe 2 lbs, and am so grateful to have a place where I've set my goals down (or out loud) and expect to accomplish them. Just a little over a week left, I hope everyone's doing well! :sunny:

WI day today-I'm only down another pound, but at least that makes 7.5/15 for 50%. For me, I've got 3 more weeks to go. That's when I leave for WDW-3 weeks from today, and I'll be on the DDP, so I'm sticking with this until then.

RhondaW said:
I am not doing very well at this challenge. I can't seem to muster up my willpower for more than a day. I go down 2 pounds and then up 2 pounds. I am hoping when school starts-(I teach 8th grade) that I will be able to manage my eating better. I am currently +1 pound!! :guilty:

Are you my long lost twin? (Right down to the 8th grade teacher part!)

I can't stay on top of this. Plus, we just came back from a week and the dining plan at WDW :sad2: .

Ok, did allright this week. I'm down another lb. or so, for a total of 12 lbs towards my 18 lb. goal. Won't make it by the start of school, but I think I've done quite well by keeping it fairly steady.

Got distracted this week by all the back-to-school events, shopping, and errands. Gained 3 pounds, and completely derailed my Little Engine That Could.

New week now, though. And I'm still heading for Onederland, even though the train may be pulling into the station a little later than I'd hoped.

Thanks for the challenge, ladies. I still kept some of my losses off -- and I was much more consistant the last few weeks, thanks to your help. I'm signing off this thread, but you can still find me on the "I want to get under 200 pounds" thread.

Congratulations to all you big losers -- and have a super school year!

Squeeked in 1 more pound before Labor Day! For a new total of 20 lbs!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter