"Back-to-School" Challenge--everyone welcome!

I weighed this afternoon and was down .5 a lb...making my new total 6.5/15!

Hey All!
Hey Tasha, that's a new pic of your Kylie Noel. What a cutie! I need to put in a recent pic of mine. I might have to do that when I'm finished here.

Well, I lost 3 lbs. this week and I am now sitting at 189. I feel pretty good about that because I am past the 190s finally. I have lost 13.2 lbs. since June 7. I'm happy about that because I wanted to lose 15 lbs. by the time our trip rolls around in 2 WEEKS!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: I think I can do that by then. It's really great seeing the light at the end of this little tunnel though. After this tunnel, I am shooting for another 20 lb. loss. That will probably come off a bit slower but we will see and with all of your help, I know I will make it through!

UrsulasShadow - My next mini-goal is the 1.8 lbs. that will take me down to 15 lbs. lost. I think I can do this!! Are you still with me?

For those of you that are maintaining - Hang in there with us. You'll get there! Here's a big :grouphug: for everyone.

Well that's all, I am wishing everyone a great week and I hope that we are all losers this week too!!
Have a Disney Day, Renee

Hello All-
I'm just checking in, still sitting at a 6 pound loss. Oh well no gain!! I'm doing a lot more workouts, and I can feel my clothes fitting differently, so I assume I'm gaining heavier muscle and I'll take that any day over lighter (and jigglier) fat!
Naisy- That's terrific, you'll make your goal in no time!

Oh my there's so many of you who are doing so well, the pounds are starting pile up! Congrats to you all :cheer2: :cheer2:
Have a good weekend!

I'm still trying to make it into Onederland. Another three pounds of fat kicked to the curb this week for a total of 5.8/17 of my challenge. Odds are looking mighty slim that I'll meet my goal... :sad2:

But 3 pounds is a terrific loss, so here's a pat on the back for walking and watching those carbs like my nutritionist suggested. :)

Naisy- it looks like you're doing great!

Congrats to all the other losers! :banana:

For the rest of us maintainers....it must be the hot weather. Yeah, I'm retaining fluids...that's right....fluids.... Remember, it may not be another pound lost, but at least we didn't gain!

Keep at it everyone!! :woohoo:

WI day today. Put me down for another 2.0 pounds this week, so I'm now at a total of over 20%, 4.0/15. At this rate, I'm pretty sure I won't make my hoped-for 15 pounds by Labor Day, but I'll be well on my way. And I couldn't have done it without the support here.

Renee, I'm jealous. I had lost so much weight the previous 2 weeks, then of course on my WI this week, I had gained a lb. back. Not to worry, it's gone now, but for some reason I've gone from losing steadily to fluctuating wildly this past month. No dietary reason for it, just the heat and humidity messin' with my metabolism, I guess.
So hang in there, everyone, and I'll do the same. My challenge is to remain perfectly OP and to drink even MORE water (which I need to do with all this heat!). Way to go, LOSERS!
Oh, by the way, still 7/18

GOOD NEWS!! I've lost 4 lbs in the last few days, after being on a plateau for what seemed like F O R E V E R. my new total is 10/13. I think I might make it by school starting (the 15th for me and the 22nd for the kids, I think I'll go with when the kids start :teeth: )
Congrats to everyone! It looks as if we're all just a bunch of LOSERS! :sunny:

No loss to report this week but thankfully I am maintaining! Just wanted to tell Naisy68 that I love the new picture of your Kylee Noel too! She's adorable! :)

P.S. In case any of you are wondering (and you probably aren't, lol!) Naisy and I have dd's with the same first and middle names, only spelled differently! We thought it was a pretty neat coincidence.

Hi, everyone!
I am down another 4 pounds. That makes 12/20 for me so far!
Good luck everyone! :cool1: :cheer2:

hi everyone :teeth: i apologize for my absence, we are remodeling and my computer was shut down and covered in plastic :) i occasionally got on the laptop but i hate typing on it --soooo let's see, i haven't WI this week b/c i had a weekend of social events that i didn't do as well and then a birthday in which for some reason i thought meant eating whatever i wanted too :blush: well i felt it then and still, i'm struggling to get my mojo back -- i'm shooting for OP totally until next WI (mini-goals right?) and next Tuesday I will report good or bad. ok?

speaking of water, probably not doing well with that either -- i have NO KITCHEN SINK! it's just not as handy and i have to be mindful -- no excuse though, i'm off to fill a glass

ONWARD AND DOWNWARD!!

Okay, lost another lb, thank goodness. Like I said earlier, I've been all over the place with my weight this past month. So I'm 174, which is 9/18. Halfway there...still do-able, but any loss is a good loss!

Another 2 lbs for me (actually it was yesterday, but I didn't believe it and had to verify this morning) Woo Hoo almost to my goal 12/13, I might actually do it before I have to go back to school, next Tues.

Wow! You folks are doing GREAT!!!!! :cheer2:

I'm down 1.4 pounds, which doesn't sound like much, but I have less than 10 pounds to go to Onederland now! Wahoo!

It is so great reading about everyone's progress. Unfortunately I've been in the hospital for the past 3 weeks because I injured my foot and gained 10 lbs. I thought the hospital food would have been low cal. and low fat - so I was hoping I would lose weight!!! I only ate the food the hospital gave me (no snacking which was hard but I did it) and when I came home yesterday I weighed myself and ahhh!! I still can't walk so I can't meet my goal. Besides being sick, I even had to cancel my trip to WDW - what a horrible thing!

I will still read everyone's success and can't wait to join another one in a few weeks. Good luck to all!

Andrea, So very sorry about your hospital stay -- and especially about your cancelled trip! Here's a hug from all of us! :grouphug:

I wish you a superfast recovery, and commend your positive attitude in spite of all you're had to deal with! :thumbsup2

Hee's to hoping you can reschedule that trip soon.
I had WI this moring and I'm down another 1.5 pounds. So now I'm a total of 5.5/15. I'm at 30%, and although I was hoping for more, at least this is a step in the right direction, so I'll take it for now.

Finally a loss! Actually I'm not all that upset with a slow loss because I've been gaining muscles and my waste is going down, so that's all that matters....

ok ... down 1 pound to 131 I'm at 30% of my goal 3/10

I noticed this morning that my clothes fit better than usual so I caved and weighed myself. I have lost since Tues.! I am now down 7.5 lbs so I'm at 7.5/15! I can't believe I'm finally at the halfway point! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter