Bad luck leaving MK after fireworks.

Fortunately for WDW bus drivers it's not just you and it makes the job much easier than most people think. The vast majority of riders are patient and understand that the bus system is what it is and they accept the ups and downs. Like you said, you're on vacation.

Hi, FastPasser. Sometimes when I see any angry WDW guest at a bus stop, I assume that they may only use their own personal car and not daily using their city bus system. They just don't understand that they don't Star Trek "beam" the bus anytime they want one.

And I can't condone the angry guests that yell at me or their children or the other guests or the bus driver or any cast member just because they are angry and taking it out on everyone within earshot instead of trying to understand the situation.

But I don't know what the angry guest is yelling either. I don't know what is in their mind or what they may be going through.

I did have one time a buss was called when my friend in an ECV was behind two mobility device there was a group of I think 5 and two mobility device a CM told up he would call for another bus the first buss pulled up and before the first ECV was loaded the second bus pulled up my friend was on before the buss ahead of us left. While I would not exspect this it did happen for us

We go to WDW during the summer months. I have been using an ECV since 2010. Every time that a bus could not take me, the driver would tell me that he/she would call for another bus. In fact, I remember one driver coming out of his bus in the pouring rain to apologize for not having room for me.

Each time a bus driver would promise another bus - it was there almost immediately. The drivers were all extremely polite.

We go to WDW during the summer months. I have been using an ECV since 2010. Every time that a bus could not take me, the driver would tell me that he/she would call for another bus. In fact, I remember one driver coming out of his bus in the pouring rain to apologize for not having room for me.

Each time a bus driver would promise another bus - it was there almost immediately. The drivers were all extremely polite.[/ QUOTE]
I think it must depend on whether or not it is a busy time. When I have not been able to board a bus (because of other mobility devices ahead of me) it has been a relatively low crowd level. Very few people in the non handicapped line. There has never been an extra bus called no matter what the driver said. I was always able to get on the next bus 20-30 minutes later.

It was relatively slow when we went and I rarely waited more than 5 to 10 minutes for the next bus when the driver called for one.

Stayed in the park about 45 minutes after the fireworks so there would be no crowd at the bus stop. the regular line was minimal (maybe 20 people) but there were already 6 scooters/ wheelchairs waiting to board.
Just occurred to me: if there were 20 standing guests but six wheelchairs - it's entirely possible some of the guests in chairs had left the park right after the fireworks butveere still waiting!

Just occurred to me: if there were 20 standing guests but six wheelchairs - it's entirely possible some of the guests in chairs had left the park right after the fireworks butveere still waiting!
If the OP was going to pop then this could quite possibly be what happened. I do not know if they do the buss like the all star where guest in mobility device go in line with everyone else and closer to the front they pull them out and load first. This really help with spacing them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter