Bahama Dreamin' Feb 27 2017

Hello Eric,

We'll be in cabins 6516 and 6518. We are with 2 adults (Meta and Robert) and 2 kids (Cathelijn: girl, 18 years and Quinten: Boy 13 years). Quinten and Robert are celebrating their birthdays. No allergies.

Thanks,
Meta

Hi,
Can we sign up for the FE group? There are four of us, my husband and I (Greg and Sheri) and our sons (William 7, Harrison 4). William will be turning 8 on March 1st, on the cruise! No allergies. We are in Cabin 7576, it is our FIRST cruise!
Thank you,
Sheri

Last edited:
Yes, I'm hoping everyone else is getting into full DISNEY Cruise mode as well...I know WE are!! Now that you have a DIS account, do you want to be listed as a separate cabin?

Cheers! Eric

Hey Eric,

Even though I'm watching the thread, all the emails haven't been coming to me. Strange.

Yes, you can list us as a separate cabin from KMagic although she had us separate before.

Honestly, whichever is easiest for everyone.

Thanks,
Courtney

Hey Eric,

Even though I'm watching the thread, all the emails haven't been coming to me. Strange.

Yes, you can list us as a separate cabin from KMagic although she had us separate before.

Honestly, whichever is easiest for everyone.

Thanks,
Courtney

Hi Courtney,

Have you looked at your preference settings? there's a checkbox to enable e-mail alerts.

Cheers!
Eric

Hello Eric,

We'll be in cabins 6516 and 6518. We are with 2 adults (Meta and Robert) and 2 kids (Cathelijn: girl, 18 years and Quinten: Boy 13 years). Quinten and Robert are celebrating their birthdays. No allergies.

Thanks,
Meta
Awesome! Thanks & welcome!!:welcome: All your info is updated on the first post! Please keep checking back for updates!

Cheers!
Eric

Last edited:
Hi,
Can we sign up for the FE group? There are four of us, my husband and I (Greg and Sheri) and our sons (William 7, Harrison 4). William will be turning 8 on March 1st, on the cruise! No allergies. We are in Cabin 7576, it is our FIRST cruise!
Thank you,
Sheri
Hi Sheri!

:welcome: Yes! you are in the FE group! Congrats on your first Disney cruise! Please check back often for updates!

Cheers!
Eric

>>>>>> Oswald FE Group Roll Call <<<<<<<

Ok everyone, if you signed up for the Oswald FE group you NEED to RESPOND by January 10th 2017 and confirm your commitment to the FE group. If you do NOT respond you will be dropped from the FE group. This may seem harsh, but I haven't heard from very many participants since they asked to be included, and it wouldn't be fair for those of us who are committed to buy/make gifts for folks who might not even be on the cruise anymore.

Anyone wishing to participate in the FE group after January 10th will be added to a Pixie Dust FE group.

Cheers!
Eric

Hello Eric, will you update the FE list at the beginning of this thread so we know who is in our FE group and who didn't respond to your roll call. I will be happy to do it for you if you would prefer but I'm not sure if I can edit your post. Getting very excited!!
Thank you!
Regan

Also, for Mrscploritsch, cabin #7586-Tyler is the DH and Courtney is the DW so no confusion haha.

For Kmagic, cabin #5522-I'm the Disney Mom

So excited guys!!! I can't wait! :tigger::banana:

QUOTE="Regs, post: 56960808, member: 568772"]Hello Eric, will you update the FE list at the beginning of this thread so we know who is in our FE group and who didn't respond to your roll call. I will be happy to do it for you if you would prefer but I'm not sure if I can edit your post. Getting very excited!!
Thank you!
Regan[/QUOTE]

hello everyone!! I am a newbie so i'm in need of some help. our family would love to join the FE. I just purchased our fish extender today. :)

our room number is 7514

Kayden - 10
Jacob - 4
Ava - 2

Our 1st cruise!!! :)

I'm so excited to join you guys!

thanks again for everything!

Marisa

hello everyone!! I am a newbie so i'm in need of some help. our family would love to join the FE. I just purchased our fish extender today. :)

our room number is 7514

Kayden - 10
Jacob - 4
Ava - 2

Marisa
Hi Marisa,
:welcome: to the group! You are the last family in the main FE group!:yay: Please let us know what your families favorite Disney characters are, and whether there are any food allergies.

Cheers!
Eric

our room number is 7514

Kayden - 10
Jacob - 4
Ava - 2

Marisa

I'm embarrassed to ask...but is Kayden a boy or girl?

I just saw the notice to confirm! We're still planning to do this - are at too late? Now that there are two groups, which do we buy for?

I just saw the notice to confirm! We're still planning to do this - are at too late? Now that there are two groups, which do we buy for?

Since you responded today I will put you back in the main group...can you provide your names and favorite Disney characters, and whether your family has any allergies?

Cheers!
Eric

Since you responded today I will put you back in the main group...can you provide your names and favorite Disney characters, and whether your family has any allergies?

Cheers!
Eric
Since you are back in Oswald, you just need to provide gifts for Oswald, providing gifts for the Pixie Dust group confirmed members is encouraged but not mandatory. For the unconfirmed cabins, I would skip them, unless you have some stuff leftover and you happen to pass by their cabins and there are FEs hanging there.

Cheers!
Eric

Cheers!
Eric

Thank you!
No allergies for us - I'll ask the family for favorite characters and post it later! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi Everybody!

Please post your family/group members' favorite Disney characters!

Colleen's favorite character is Cinderella.

Mine is this guy.....:drinking1

pirates-of-the-caribbean-gallery05.jpg

...... or Mickey Mouse...:mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter