Bahama Immigration Form

natsmom125

Performed live, on stage aboard The Magic. Lucky
OK..it's not like I haven't done this before....but.....

For the 7 Day....on the Immigration form....what do I check on the bottom for where you are going....we're not going to Nassau or Freeport...or do I just leave it blank???

DAVE IN THE FROZEN NORTH....if you are still monitoring these boards....well..............
it's SNOWING here on Hilton Head at this very moment. It's not sticking..the ground is
still too warm...but it is snowing. Natalie and her sitter are very excited at this event!!!!!

Thanks for the help from whoever answers

Phyllis

:cool:
(sunglasses for bright snow)

Mark "Other Island", as Castaway Cay is part of the Bahamas. See you in 2 days, we get in late to the Orlando Hyatt at midnight.

Alan & Judy

Thanks Alan and Judy....

Can't wait......will it ever be Saturday????????????????????

Phyllis
:cool:

and are staying at the Hyatt at the airport. I can hardly wait...Looking forward to meeting you all soon!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter