Ban Wagon - 2010

I almost fell off the wagon at j's today. but then i remember that Buffy had glued my butt so tight I could hardly drag my feet. All I left with were some clearance studio g stamps for .50 and some glitter glue for E (he loves him some glitter glue). I bought myself $3 worth of clear stamps and walked past the paper sale repeating I have to much I have to much.

Wait, what paper sale?

I picked up the Martha rings and scalloped/dot sets for $5 each, and an EK Success scroll border punch for $4.

Good deals, NEE! I got that EK Success scroll punch yesterday for $2.99, (sure yours rang at $4?) but would have loved the Martha rings...sigh.

MM - what are we going to do with you? (I would have done the same thing, though!) Deals too good to pass up - but when they bring out the big guns to check you out...you must be quite a famous customer there!

Pam I might have an extra Martha ring set. If I do, do you
want it? I could not leave it all alone on the shelf for 5.00. Its normally
like what 25.00 or 29.00 for the sets?

I posted in the "Tape thread" but I really didn't need to know about all the clearance stuff. We stopped at an M's on the way to Boulder, and it must be a low traffic M's. 3 of the double sets (Snowflakes, Rings and the Dots) of Martha and I think 4 single border punches. 3 packages of Prima flowers, 4 or 5 Imaginesce animal clear stamps, a bunch of those small Recollections stickers they have for the holidays. $60 worth of stuff. I could justify that by that's as much as I saved just on those 3 punch sets.

I was thinking that Buffy but did not want to say anything.
The inmates are running the assylum!!!

Eventually, M's will run out of post-Christmas clearance items. Then we will all behave. At least until the post-Easter clearance sale.

Pam I might have an extra Martha ring set. If I do, do you
want it? I could not leave it all alone on the shelf for 5.00. Its normally
like what 25.00 or 29.00 for the sets?

You know, after I typed that message to NEE I went over to my MS punch baskets and saw that I did buy the Rings set in December when I got it for 70% off (that glorious day!!!) Blush....Thanks so much anyway!!!

Glad you grabbed it at a great price...perhaps someone else could use it, if you do have an extra?

I'm sure Hope is right and we'll all calm down when these clearances are over. The other holiday ones will be much smaller than the Xmas one... :rolleyes1 Who knew the ride would be this bumpy???

It's okay Buffy, I'm still on the wagon! Getting bounced around a lot with all these purchases people (ahem, my mother) are throwing on, but I haven't fallen off yet!

I'm still glued on too. We are definatly being bounced around. Buffy you'd better invest in a case of glue.

You should have seen the carriages FULL of stuff peeps were buying! My little hand basket was only partially filled. They called out the manager because the line was getting long. I just happened to be next when he came out.

He started ringing the stuff up and then he took 50% off the punches and the angel and devil on my shoulder had a good long conversation about saying something and then he said to me "not all these punches are 50% off, but I'm giving them to you anyway, because they won't be available at the new store." I just said thanks and went on my merry way...kicking myself for not getting more, of course.

I'm done for now. My bonus money will only go so far, and I've got to work on paying down my debt!

I just told dh that I wanted to go over to natick and check
out what's over there and he said " I dong think the wagon
goes by there!!"
my reply..... Smart a**
:lmao:

The wagon does indeed go there, cuz I've been there several times myself. Hoping to get to the NA Mike's tonight after the movie - I need more 12x12 metals papers and Natick was out yesterday!

The wagon does indeed go there, cuz I've been there several times myself. Hoping to get to the NA Mike's tonight after the movie - I need more 12x12 metals papers and Natick was out yesterday!

...12x12 metals? Like... the metallic textured DCVW ones? Or different?

The brand Michael's sells? Recollections, maybe? It's not textured. Shiny (ooh, shiny things) on one side and matte on the back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter