BEACH CLUB

My3SweetSuns

No. I don’t want to build a snowman.
Anybody know if any of the Garden View Beach Club rooms (not villas) face the Eiffel Tower in Epcot?
Thanks!

Sorry I can't answer your question, but I would suggest asking on the Y & B thread. You will probably get an answer there. Also, on the resorts community subforum, there is a Beach Club room view thread. You can see pictures people have posted of the views from there rooms. Dee has it divided into room categories, so you can see some views from garden view rooms.

Sorry I can't answer your question, but I would suggest asking on the Y & B thread. You will probably get an answer there. Also, on the resorts community subforum, there is a Beach Club room view thread. You can see pictures people have posted of the views from there rooms. Dee has it divided into room categories, so you can see some views from garden view rooms.
Thanks! I did ask there, but it was suggested I post here, too. :)

I guess I wasn't as clear as I should have been in my reply. I meant the same forum as focusondisney mentioned. The link is in my signature for the Yacht & Beach Club FAQ. We'll get you there!

I'll post your question.

:goodvibes

Ugh. Sorry to you both! Thanks for posting it in the right place!

I would gather that they might consider that a theme park view which would allow them to charge more. As I walked past that part of the Beach Club just a few days ago I thought how neat it would be to be so close to Epcot. That being said, everyone else probably thinks that too and I believe that section of the resort is part of the Disney Vacation Club Villas.

I would gather that they might consider that a theme park view which would allow them to charge more. As I walked past that part of the Beach Club just a few days ago I thought how neat it would be to be so close to Epcot. That being said, everyone else probably thinks that too and I believe that section of the resort is part of the Disney Vacation Club Villas.

We usually stay at the Boardwalk Inn, but there was no availability this time. At the Boardwalk, with a standard view room, we can face the Eiffel Tower.

Sometimes it's just luck of the draw. One time we stayed at Bay Lake Tower with a technical view of Bay Lake, but from our deck we could see the Magic Kingdom. At our most recent stay at the Polynesian we had a view of the magical parking lot...

No Theme Park View category at the Beach Club. There are a few standard view rooms where you can see Spaceship Earth, but I think these may be Club Level only. If there are views of the Eiffel Tower from the Beach Club, they would be rooms in the Garden/Woods View category, in the wing nearest EPCOT.

::yes::

No Theme Park View category at the Beach Club. There are a few standard view rooms where you can see Spaceship Earth, but I think these may be Club Level only. If there are views of the Eiffel Tower from the Beach Club, they would be rooms in the Garden/Woods View category, in the wing nearest EPCOT.

::yes::
Thanks!

We stayed 4th floor garden/woods view at BC and were in the building nearest Epcot (such a long walk from the lobby!). We could see the very top of Spaceship Earth, but that was it. We did have a pretty good view of the high fireworks from Illuminations though!

We stayed 4th floor garden/woods view at BC and were in the building nearest Epcot (such a long walk from the lobby!). We could see the very top of Spaceship Earth, but that was it. We did have a pretty good view of the high fireworks from Illuminations though!

That’s great info! Thanks!

Anybody know if any of the Garden View Beach Club rooms (not villas) face the Eiffel Tower in Epcot?
Thanks!
The BC rooms that face the Eiffel Tower are the lagoon view rooms. The majority of the garden view rooms face the woods between the BC and Epcot. There are a few random garden view rooms that face the volleyball courtyard or the courtyard outside of the Marketplace. But the Eiffel Tower is across Crescent Lake from the Beach Club so only rooms that face Crescent Lake would face in that direction. :)

The BC rooms that face the Eiffel Tower are the lagoon view rooms. The majority of the garden view rooms face the woods between the BC and Epcot. There are a few random garden view rooms that face the volleyball courtyard or the courtyard outside of the Marketplace. But the Eiffel Tower is across Crescent Lake from the Beach Club so only rooms that face Crescent Lake would face in that direction. :)
Boo! Thank you so much for that info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter