Beaches and Cream - reservation?

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
Do you need a reservation for Beaches and Cream just to get an ice cream sundae? Or are the reservations basically for those who order meals?

You need a reservation. It’s a very small restaurant with few tables and a small counter. Some, but not all, ice cream dishes are available for takeout. You can, of course, try a walk-up but it’s far from guaranteed given the popularity and limited seating.

You need a reservation. It’s a very small restaurant with few tables and a small counter. Some, but not all, ice cream dishes are available for takeout. You can, of course, try a walk-up but it’s far from guaranteed given the popularity and limited seating.
We usually get ice cream lunch or ice cream dinner (no hot food, just No Way Jose sundaes for our meals ... yum!) and you definitely need a reservation. I just booked today for August 19th (180 +3 days out) and I wanted 7:00pm... all I could get was 9:10pm! We are staying at Beach Club, so I took it and will try to modify, but a tough reservation to get.

You should look at their To Go counter menu. It is limited compared to the inside menu. If what you want is available outside, you don't need a reservation. If you want to sit inside, even at off hours, you generally need reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter