BE's never-ending fun ** 4 completed TR's ** Thousands of Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I even more nerdy if I cried?

Do I get nerd points for clapping and yelling for Mickey when he came on stage? I love the whole animated Mickey. It works great for this show. I must tell you when he blinked I was like woah!!

Do I get nerd points for clapping and yelling for Mickey when he came on stage? I love the whole animated Mickey. It works great for this show. I must tell you when he blinked I was like woah!!

When he came out I was hoping it was the animated Disney someone posted a video of a while back. Looks like he's getting some more attention too so I'm thinking we'll be seeing more :thumbsup2 Although that video with the kids kind of gave me the creeps in the beginning!

OK, so I take back anything I may have said about World of Color. That was just crazy. And I'm sure the vide doesn't do it justice. It can't take over my love for Fantasmic! but ... :love:

I am feeling the reserved viewing with the picnic meal. With my AP it is $12.99 a person meal and drink included. I am going to talk to Belen tomorrow.

I liked him being animated. I think it made it more special. Of course Minnie is gonna be jealous the way he was chatting up the ladies.

Mickey's a flirt, what can you do? :rotfl:

I think it's more just that I would have been terrified of that Mickey as a little kid. But then again, when I was little I was terrified of all characters. And Santa Claus. And the Easter Bunny ...

Well, took my last stroll through my old High School today. My cousin graduated :wizard: Now we're all done! Too bad I forgot how boring those things can be.

Glad I'm not alone then. :goodvibes What I'm most glad about? No more foghorn/bullhorn whatevers for a very, very long time! I'll be surprised if I can hear anything in the morning.

Glad I'm not alone then. :goodvibes What I'm most glad about? No more foghorn/bullhorn whatevers for a very, very long time! I'll be surprised if I can hear anything in the morning.

I miss none of it. The peer pressure, the catty girls. None of it.

Exactly. Then again, there's a lot of that where I work sometimes. Oiy! But at least there are sane people as well to even things out.

I was so excited to see that one of the graduates put Mickey ears on his cap :earboy2:

Exactly. Then again, there's a lot of that where I work sometimes. Oiy! But at least there are sane people as well to even things out.

I was so excited to see that one of the graduates put Mickey ears on his cap :earboy2:

I am too old and passed peer pressure.

That is so cute, mouse ears on his cap.

:cool1: I'm getting closer to the double digits!! Monday will mark the big 100 days to go and I will celebrate by finally picking up my PH from my local Credit Union and kicking off a true PTR -- because this thread is just begging for it!! I keep putting everything off, and my crazy work schedule last week with bonus hours right and left meant I still don't have it.

And I'm having a good old time reading about everyone's experiences with WOC. I'm so glad that I have months to go still so I have plenty of time to figure out my strategy for that, because I don't think I can not see it come the end of September when I'm there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter