Best Addmission price you have found for SeaWorld??

NandP

Nick D DIS Veteran DVC-BCV
What is the best single day admission price you have found?

If I can get tix through AAA delivered for $51 (all taxes and shipping fees incl.) is that a good deal?

That's pretty close to the same deal as SouthWest Air's Rapid Rewards 20% discount... only about a $4 difference per ticket.... and no lines to wait in.

Are these the best deals out there?? AAA and SWA RR ?

I know Entertainment has something, but is like $4 off or something... not a big deal at all.

I am also looking into the best prices for Sea World and, even though there will be a line, have decided to use the Southwest discount. With buying the tickets in advance from AAAl, you are stuck with the tickets if something happens and you can't use them. I'm concerned about bad weather so we'll just pay "as we go" and get the second day free as explained on this board.

I only have AAA for discount and I assume I have to buy them ahead at home. We are going in July and trying to use of extra days on old WDW passes and not spend a ton of money on park passes elsewhere. BUT we wanted to possibly do Sea World. How much is SW if we wait till we get there? We only have a few days so I'm not sure if I want to buy tickets ahead incase of weather or we change our minds. Any suggestions? THanks!

If you signup for Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards program you can use your Rapid Rewards card and get 20% off the ticket price for up to 4 tickets. And your second day is free if you go to the special ticket window just inside the park to the left.
One day tickets with the discount are $47.79 as of today anyway! ;)

Free entry with military special offers is the best discount we have ever gotten. The last time we went to seaworld two years ago they had this special and they are running it again this year. You can also get a military discount on SeaWorld tickets at Shades of Green at Disney. Its comparable to the Southwest discount.

Can I do the Southwest discout by just going up to the ticket window at Seaworld the day I want to go in the park? Or do I have to plan ahead? Thanks for the info!

tss2 said:
Can I do the Southwest discout by just going up to the ticket window at Seaworld the day I want to go in the park? Or do I have to plan ahead? Thanks for the info!

You do have to sign up for the Southwest Reward Program before you leave and have the printed out card or actual card with you when you get to the ticket window. Just present your Southwest card and they will take off the discount for up to 4 tickets. :flower:

tss2 said:

As the previous poster stated, you need your RR card, and you can only get the SWA RR discount at the gate, nowhere else.

Best price for me was Free.

I ordered 2 adult tickets about 2 weeks ago using our American Express points (very low amount required, 7500 each) and tickets have arrived and are being packed into my envelope and placed in our fireproof safe.

DH was so happy I saved the money on tickets that he let me take the money saved and make a dinner with Shamu reservation for us both. :cool1: :cool1:

Kelly

Anyone seen a "buy an adult ticket, get a child free" deal lately?

We have rapid rewards AND the Entertainment book, but neither are really a great deal. We have a party of 8 (4 adults, 4 kids).

Well I bit the bullet and ordered our tickets through AAA... it will be worth the $4 extra (SWA-RR disc) not to have to stand in line a the ticket sales booth.

05ChristmasSurprise said:
How did you do that (the one above?)

The print at home - is that a AAA option only?

No you actually go to www.aaa.com under theme park tickets... tou purchase them from aaa ... then you get paper tickets in the mail.
i will let you kow how long it takes.. I ordered them Saturday

Does anyone know if the SW Rapid Reward 20% is still valid at gate? SW now has an online option to purchase tickets at SeaWorld, but, no discount is listed and nowhere on the SouthWest website can I find anything about the 20% discount......I know is was there several weeks ago, so, I'm wondering if it's been discontinued with the online purchase available now?

Just called Seaworld, and they are still honoring the 20% discount with Southwest RR card.
Thought I better check, less then 5 days till I visit Shamu.....
:jumping1:

sflinch said:
Just called Seaworld, and they are still honoring the 20% discount with Southwest RR card.
Thought I better check, less then 5 days till I visit Shamu.....
:jumping1:

Is that still ONLY at the gate?? or can you pre-purchase or e-ticket?

Isn't the funcard the price of a one day admission but good for the calendar year??? Wouldn't that be the best deal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter