Best Addmission price you have found for SeaWorld??

NandP said:
What is the best single day admission price you have found?

If I can get tix through AAA delivered for $51 (all taxes and shipping fees incl.) is that a good deal?

That's pretty close to the same deal as SouthWest Air's Rapid Rewards 20% discount... only about a $4 difference per ticket.... and no lines to wait in.

Are these the best deals out there?? AAA and SWA RR ?

I know Entertainment has something, but is like $4 off or something... not a big deal at all.
depends on how much seaworld or busch gardens you want to do... but in my humble opinion...best deal is .... go to discovery cove for a day its 150 without dolphin swim, 250 with dolphin swim... for the 150 you get the day at discovery cove with food and everything else you could possibly need (except booze) and you get 7 days of seaworld passes... that works out to less then 22 a day plus you get a day at the coolest most relaxing park in Orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter